Chapter 25

When I woke I was in my bed. However, I was wondering who brought me to bed. I glanced at my clock and I couldn't help but smile. 6:09, I shook my head. I got out of bed and went to the shower getting ready for the day. 

I ate breakfast with Father and he was quiet. Anthony eventually staggered in, still in his pajamas. I snickered. Anthony shot me a glare, as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Alfred passed through. 

"I believe I've poked the door." He said. I chuckled. 

"I know." Father rose an eyebrow at me. I ignored him. Alfred put a plate in front of Anthony. 

"Good morning, Anthony." Father said still looking at whatever he was reading. Anthony muttered a response and yawned. 

"You can call me Tony, Mr. Wayne." 

"Is that what  it says on your birth certificate?" 

"No." Father just nodded and chuckled. Anthony looked across the table at me a smile playing on his lips. He looked between Father and me, putting his head in his hands, elbows on the table. I grimaced at it. 

"You know, I'm starting to see where Nazera gets all her little... quirks." Father looked up from what he was doing. 

"What do you mean?" Anthony just smiled turning to his food. "I'm nothing like Father." 

"Oh, you are a lot like him." Anthony just chuckled. I rolled my eyes leaving the conversation alone. 

After breakfast, I dragged Anthony to his room so that he could get dressed. While I waited outside the door since I was sure Father would not like me in there. 

"Nazera." Father said. I turned to him. Most people would jump but I had gotten so used to, besides, I felt his presence. Ah, the benefits of magic, no one can sneak up on me. 

"So, what do you think of Anthony?" 

"You could have picked someone worse." Father admitted. I beamed, that was the closest to approval as far he was concerned on this topic. I ran to him and hugged him. 

"I'm glad you like him. I was afraid you wouldn't." He then wrapped his arms around me, tightly. 

"It makes you happy, that's all I want for you. Your happiness and safety." He told me softly. "Just be careful, have you told him anything?" I shook my head sadly. 

"No, all in due time." I told him. He let go of me and began walking away. "Father." I called. He turned back to me. "Who brought me to bed?" I asked. He let out a small smile. 

"That was me. No way were you two sleeping together." Father went on with what he was doing.

The day was going perfect, until the middle of lunch when I got a call from Robin, saying I needed to get back immediately. I sighed, as I pushed end call. 

"What?" Anthony asked. 

"I have to go right now." 

"What?" Anthony exclaimed. I waved our waiter down and asked for a box. 

"It's urgent and I really need to go. I'm so sorry. Finish your lunch, I'll call Alfred he'll come and get you and then you can fly back home when you want." I told him. I thanked the waiter beginning to put my food in. As soon as that was done. I kissed Anthony's cheek. "I'll call you later. I'm really sorry, I would way rather stay with you." I told him with a forlorn smile. He stood up, and actually kissed me. It was short and sweet but my heart acted like it was much more than that. 

"Call you later." Anthony promised. I walked out of the restaurant finding a desolate area and transported back. 

I quickly called Alfred telling him what he needed to do, then I made my way out. Robin stood there waiting for me.