Chapter 19

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE ITS IMPORTANT

"You"

********************************

I stare in shock as my mouth involuntarily hangs open. "M-m-me?" I say wanting to make sure I heard him right. If I didn't that would be extremely embarrassing.

"Yes" Liam answers. I suppose no embarrassment in that aspect.

"But Liam why me? I'm your victim! There's no such thing as the assaulter falling in love with the victim. That doesn't happen."

"Okay I haven't assaulted you have I? No. And why can't it? Kay I've been captivated by you ever since our first meeting. I was confused about my feelings until this moment. I knew I loved you when you saw that book and I didn't touch you or kick you out. Yeah I got mad, but that's what anybody would do if someone found their book of deepest darkest secrets. You found out my two biggest secrets Kay. And I'm happy you know them. You didn't judge me or make me feel like shit like other people would do. I really do like you I promise. I'll prove it."

Liam moved closer to me then I realized what he was doing. A billion thoughts were running through my head. Liam is about to kiss me is definitely the most overpowering one. Some others were, am I actually getting kissed or was this whole thing a setup? Maybe that book was planted there and I was meant to find it then when he kisses me he's going to choke me. Am I going to kiss back? Am I going to like it?

Before I could think anymore Liam's lips were against mine. At first I just sat there stunned but Liam obviously wasn't moving until I kissed back. So I did.

All of my questions were answered. This wasn't a scheme, I'm kissing back, and as awkward as it started, I like it.

Liam's lips were warm and plump against mine. We moved in sync and I wrapped my hands around his neck bringing him closer. His hands went around my waist pulling me onto his lap until we couldn't physically be any closer.

After who knows how long, I pulled away. I needed air. As nice as it was, oxygen is better. Deep breathing could be heard from both of us and smiles were plastered on our faces. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now." Liam said.

"Did you like it? Was I good enough?"

"Babe, no one could've done better"

I scrunched my nose up at the foreign nickname. My old boyfriend never called me that. I like it.

"Not a fan of that name?" Liam asked.

"I actually like it." I answered. "My old boyfriend never called me that"

"Well he should've. Cause you sure as hell are one" Liam said eyeing me.

"Well thanks. As much as I appreciate that there is sorta a serious question I need to ask you. Are you sure you're in love with me?"

Liam's smile dropped and I instantly regretted asking. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"

"no it's fine" Liam cut me off. "Honestly, I don't know. I have nothing to compare it too. I'm probably just in love with the idea of you. I mean, you kissed me back and you liked it. I may not be in love with you now, but I will be."

Liam's answer sent a wave of relief over me. I was happy he realized that love was serious and couldn't just be thrown around. "Okay." I smiled. "How about we kiss again, so I can make my decision on my feelings?" I said.

Liam's smile came back as he leaned and put me on his lap again. I ran my fingers through his hair and he did the same to me. Liam slipped his tongue out of his mouth and grazed my bottom lip. I opened my mouth a little to let him go further. Electricity was radiating off of me and I swear if you hooked me up to a wire I could light the entire city of London.

Liam stopped and looked at me expectantly. "What's our status?" He asked.

"Just kiss me again boyfriend"

A/N:

Okay so hopefully you liked that chapter and don't hate me for my decision.

On a serious note here, TaylorGraceXoxo, author of secret sister is going through a rough time so if you'd send some love her way that'd be really nice! Thanks again for reading! Love you all! ~Kat