Chapter 16

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

*Liam's POV*

I was sitting on my couch watching some lame movie I found on TV when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up from the table and opened the message.

From: Kay

"I'm coming over"

Huh? I was utterly confused about why she would want to come over but I accepted my lucky break and didn't reply with anything but an "okay"

Why is she coming here? Is something wrong? If something is wrong why would she pick me of all people to comfort her? These questions are swirling around in my head when the doorbell rings.

"It's open" I call. Kay appears at the doorway and she whispers a quiet "we need to talk"

I pat the couch next to me and she sits down. She seems more confident than the last time she was here. Well, yesterday.

"Liam listen. I made a friend and she apparently works in the prison your dad is in. Well it turns out my dad was there too. They were together. In the same cell. They were cellmates"

Kay's words are like a smack in the face. Our dads. Cellmates? That's not possible. "Wait so you're telling me that our dads spent years together in the same room and he's still alive. That's pretty impressive for him"

Kay smiled a little bit. "Well that's good I guess"

I was a little nervous ask this next question, although I wasn't sure why. Maybe I wanted a specific answer but I didn't think I would get it. "Um was that the only reason you came here? To tell me that?"

Kay looked down at her lap. "Well not exactly. I was kinda hoping you could take my mind off things........"

My eyes widened but went back to normal size when she glanced up at me with her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Uh yeah I can do that. What do you want me to do?" I don't know why I was so shaky. This was what I wanted. Only now it wouldn't be considered rape. She was asking me.

"Whatever" she said.

I smiled the most confident smile I could muster and reached for her hand as I stood up.

"Shall we?" I asked. She took my hand and we walked off to the bedroom.

A/N:

Welllllllllll there's my sucky double update for ya. I just mightttttt update sooner if I see some comments....... Just saying......... ~Kat