Chapter 20

******IMPORTANT******

So recently one of my friends tried to commit but it didn't work. I found out and told the guidance counselor at my school and then she found out I told. Now she's really pissed at our whole group. Can somebody explain why she would be mad or how I can get her to not be mad? (Btw she blocked me on Instagram and I don't have her number......)

*Kay's POV*

My eyes fluttered open and I remembered where I was. After our makeout sessions last night we decided to ya know. Do the dirty deed. Not surprising. So now I've officially lost my virginity. Is this a good thing? I don't know. But I do know that I don't regret doing it. The spot next to me on the bed is empty but I can still see the outline of Liam's body so I'm guessing he did to get up too long ago.

I am definitely not a morning person. I just layed in bed waiting until Liam came back in. It took a while, but eventually he was there, along with a tray full of bacon, eggs, and toast. I widened my eyes at the surprise. I can't believe he is that thoughtful. Liam slipped under the covers next to me and placed the tray between us. I was still naked from last night and Liam only had on boxers. Surprisingly, I had no desire to put on any clothes.

Breakfast was quiet. I think we were both still in shock about last night. We didn't really plan or expect it, but one thing led to another. And before you ask, yes we used a condom calm down. We polished off the last bit of food and Liam brought the tray into the kitchen, then came back, still neither of us speaking.

*Liam's POV*

Kay looked so gorgeous. She hadn't bothered putting on any clothes and I'm completely fine with that. Her gorgeous hair was cascading over her in long luscious waves. Every curve was visible and it couldn't be more perfect. All of a sudden, something broke the silence. It wasn't either of us talking, but Kay's phone buzzing on the nightstand. She picked it up and when she opened the message she just stared. Her eyes were bulging out of her head so of course I had to read the text.

From: Mom

Hey honey! I was doing some research and I found out that a cousin of yours lives there in London around where you're living! I think you should go and meet him or her so here's the address! Tell me your opinion on them! Love you, Mom

1000 Dillingham Road, London

My eyes now matched Kay's. That wasn't just some random address. It was mine.

I turned to look at Kay and in an extremely quiet voice she said, "I fucked my cousin"

A/N:

IF YOU DIDNT READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE TOP PLEASE DO IT NOW THANKS.

So I know this sucks but here it is. It's super late and super sucky but it's an update.

The next one will probably take a while considering I'm leaving for a cruise on Friday!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Thanks for all the votes and comments, but if I could get 3 of each by the time I get back that would make my day. Love ya ~Kat