Chapter 24

"Annie?"

**********************************************

Annie was there in record time. Bringing with her ice cream and a pillow that had a crying face on one side and an angry face on the other.

I looked at her questioningly as she walked through the door.

"Hey Kay! My mom was at my house so I left Aubree with her, grabbed my ice cream and pillow, and got here as fast as I could!"

I laughed then responded, "Yeah I see that. I'm guessing you just heard 'Liam' and 'talk' in the same sentence and assumed I was having a crisis."

She quickly set down the stuff and sat next to me. "Wait is it good news? Are you engaged or something? Or pregnant? Oh please tell me you aren't pregnant!"

"No! No, Annie I'm not pregnant. And no it's not good news either I just found it funny you knew exactly what to do before I even explained."

She sighed in relief, went into the kitchen, grabbed two spoons and proceeded to set the ice cream between the two of us. "Alright, first things first. Explain!"

I sighed and said, "Well basically, this morning, Liam's phone rang. I was laying on the couch trying to rest my 'sick ass' as he put it and I heard what he was saying. Apparently, his torture buddy wanted to meet up somewhere to plan their next attack or something! I asked him who it was and he got all defensive saying that just because of us he wasn't going to stop doing this and it's how he makes a living and blah blah blah. Then he grabbed his keys and left, leaving me here alone."

"Woah" Annie said. She grabbed the pillow and handed it to me angry face side up. "I think you're more towards this side then the other one."

I nodded and took it from her. "What am I supposed to do it?"

"Punch it, kick it, scream into it. Mainly just put all the anger you feel towards Liam into this thing so you can try to resolve the issue when you guys talk again."

I set the pillow down. "But the thing is, I'm not really mad at him. I'm more confused. I mean I thought this was done. I thought he would realize what he did was wrong, but I guess not."

Annie sighed and looked down at her lap. "Kay, I'm going to tell you a story. Has Liam ever mentioned anything about a girl named Vanessa?"

"I honestly don't remember Annie, sorry."

"It's fine. Okay so, Vanessa was one of Liam's past victims. A victim he ended up pushing past torture, into death. Vanessa is......... My sister. And I thought that you might change him for the better."

I stared in awe, until I heard the door slam shut and pounding footsteps coming towards me.

"Annie, what the fuck did you tell her about Vanessa?"

A/N:

Here's a fast update hehe. Hope ya liked it! ~Kat