chapter 17

Gerard's pov

it was official i was now engaged to my favorite person on this earth. frank,  we hadn't discussed any details hell we've only been engaged 4 hours and 3 of those where when the doctors were poking and prodding at me asking me questions like "do you know what day it is" and "do you know who the president of the U.S.A is right now ?" i answered them all right and the doctor seemed pleased "you have to stay for about a week but that's only for observation you seem to have healed up pretty well, you will be in pain for a while though" i looked at him confused i don't feel pain i hadn't felt pain for a while. i think he sensed i was confused because he looked at me and said " we put you on real strong pain medication but you can't take them home due to your ... history" i guess he was talking about my o.d before i became Frankie's b.f i didn't mind though i was too happy to care all my life had been leading up to this. when i would become the happiest man on earth.

franks pov

the doctor comes out of gerards room with a smile on his face, i guess it went well then

" so, how is he ?"

" he's ... stable he can on home on Friday he will be on pain meds so im hoping you don't mind if i put you in charge of keeping an eye on how many he takes ect" Friday that's only 6 days away 6 days and we will be at home again together we can start planning our wedding. i smile at the thought of me gliding down the aisle, the smile on gee's face as he sees me "you can go in and see him now if you want" the doctor says awakening me from my daydream " thanks " i walk towards the door until i hear him call after me "congrats by the way " he says motioning towards my ring "thank you, i really love him" i say a huge smile covering my face, i notice something then he seems almost angry, irritated by the fact i say that i love him. i ignore it and walk in to Gerard's room he smiles when he sees me "hey Frankie you okay hun ?" he looks up at me from his hospital bed "of course im okay u can come home on Friday, shit i forgot to tell mikey i grab my phone and call mikeys phone

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring

no answer

i call again ... no answer that's weird mikey always answers his phone. i call rays instead and wait patiently

mikeys pov

once Gerard had woken up we stayed for a while but the doctors wanted to examine him i told frank to call us when we were aloud back and i took mikey to get something to eat. we walk towards the car and mikey looks concerned " dont worry babe he's awake now." he looks at me his eyes wide "i'm not worried about that, its just ... frank and gee are getting married, and well ... "

"what, what is it baby ?"

"i wanted to ask you first gee beat me" hge pulls out a box from his side pocket and opens it with a click and a beautiful ring apears i pull over and look at him my mouth hanging open "mikey ... you ... are you sure ... i mean yes! but are you sure ? " he puts my hand in his and kisses me softly "yes im sure baby i love you " i start the car and drive towards home when i walk in i grab mikey by the shoulders and push him against the door kissing him rough. his tongue brushes across my lip requesting permission i open my mouth enough for him to get in, we move over to the couch and i slip off my shirt. I also pull of his off and we start kissing again and i slide down his stomach getting to his boxers pulling at the hem with my teeth he pulls of his trousers and boxers i copy and my bulge pops out he kisses down my body but i have othe plans i kiss him up his legs and put his dick in my mouth sucking hard. out of no where I hear a phone ring Mikey tenses a little but he ignores it and gets back into it. I wrap my hands around his waist and suck harder he moans, I move my lips up and kiss his neck I find his sweet spot,and bite a little. Mikeys phone rings again this time we just completely ignore it, until my phone rings. Mikey grabs it and I continue what I'm doing back to where I was before sucking hard.

"Hello ..." Mikey says breathless and panting I don't hear the answer but recognise franks tone of voice "ummm *moan*"I giggle when I hear crankier laugh " shut up fran...*moan*"I hear frankie say something along the lines off 'you know Gerard and hear you right.' And Mikey groans pushing me off "shit ... Okay we're on our way" he hangs up. he rolls his eyes when he sees my expression "come on let's go"

"Ummm. You might want to fix the situation first" I say looking just below his waist he turns red and runs towards the bathroom. I smile aww poor Mikey "I love you u'know!" He says I love you back and I sit down and watch some tv