Dinner?

Peter sat cross legged on the couch watching whatever movie that was playing. He pulled out his phone and began playing on an app till a loud bang came from the kitchen. He didn't move from his spot and just stared at the kitchen entry way. It was no surprise when his boyfriend came stumbling through the door way. 

"We need a new lock on the kitchen window." Wade laughed jumping onto the couch placing his feet on Peters lap. 

"You could have just used the door you know like uh I don't know a NORMAL PERSON!" Peter flailed his arms in the air trying to emphasize his statement. 

"But I'm not normal, duh." Wade gestured to the suit he wore. Peter just rolled his eyes focusing back on the T.V. The movie had finished as a new one began,  both males hadn't moved from their position on the couch. 

"Hey watcha want to eat?" Wade questioned poking Peter with his foot. Peter laid his head on the back of the couch looking at the ceiling. A smirk played across his face as he looked back at Wade. He raised an eyebrow confused at the expression. 

"Wha-?" Wade began to question till Peter started to move. Peter began to crawl on top of Wade. The smirk still very prominent on his face. He slowly continued to crawl till he was extremely close to Wades face. Wade was extremely happy he still had his mask on as a red tint spread across his face as Peter squeezed his thigh. Peter leaned forward pressing his chest against Wades and placing his hand under his chin. He put  his mouth next to his boyfriends ear. Wade closed his eyes getting excited about what might be happening. Peter gave out a low sexy hum. 

"I think we should have have Chinese for dinner." Peter whispered in a low gruff voice before jumping off his boyfriend and sitting back down and watching the movie like nothing happened. He tried to hide the smirk that still lingered on his face. Wade sat stunned for a moment confused and slightly disappointed.

"Oh for the love of-" Wade picked up the the pillow that sat on the floor and began smacking Peter with it. Peter began to laugh trying to dodge the attack but instead he fell off the couch landing on his back. Wade took his chance and jumped off the couch and onto his boyfriend pinning his hands above his head. 

"Waaadddeeee?" Peter questioned fighting against the restrain. 

"Hmm?" Wade hummed back it was his turn to be smirking.  He lifted up the bottom of his mask revealing the smirk fully. 

"Waddddeeeee get off meee." Peter whined beginning to squirm. He stopped moving and began staring at Wades partially masked face. A very serious look fell across his face beginning to think of what Wade might be thinking. 

"No." Was all wade said as he leaned really close to Peters face. Peter could feel that his face was on fire as his eyes grew wide.

" Well Baby Boy,... I want Mexican for dinner."  Wade leaned down and placed a quick kiss onto Peters lips  then stood up and walked to their shared bedroom. Peter still laid on the floor frozen in place before he came to his senses. "YOU ALWAYS WANT MEXICAN!" Peter yelled the mix of being embarrassed and flustered causing his voice to crack.

"BECAUSE IT'S DELICIOUS!"

Here's this ill just leave it here. *runs off*

Tsundere