Part 2: Meeting the band member...

When I get to plastic beach I was greeted by Murdoc.
"Hey luv, how've ya been?"
"I've been better.... so I need to talk to you guys if that's okay."
"Well I'm the only one here right now, as 2-d's in the shower and cyborg is charging.... also Russ has been missing for quite a while...mind staying a couple days?"
"Yeah that's what I wanted to talk about... Russ hasn't called us or anything. And yes of course! I love hanging with you guys!"
"That's great dear, well Im going to go watch sum tv, care to join me?"
I nodded then we went to watch 16 and pregnant.

• • •
A few hours later I hear the door open.
"Hey pickle, I'm back."
His cockney accent was STRONG.
"Hey dee."
"Who's dis lovelay fing?"
Me and 2-d has never met before. I have hung out with every other band member but not him. Russ is really protective over me and thinks that 2-d would "seduce" me.
"Oh hi, I'm (y/n) I'm uhh Russell's sister."
"Yewh surelay don't look like Russ."
"Well um Im his step sister"
"How have I nevah met yew befoah?"
"Well uhhh"
Murdoc cut me off
"You're always sleeping when she comes around.... she'll be staying with us for a few days. Don't try anything stupid. You already have 8 kids."
"Hehhhhhh..."
"Well anyways. You know where to go, 2-d"
"Yesh siur"
2-d went down to his room with Murdoc following behind. I heard a down shut then a lock.
"Anyways where were we?"
"Well she said she wanted to get married before the baby comes"
"Oh reallay? Woah, what a commitment. That's why you should have unprotected sex dear." I knew what he was about to do. He gave me a box of fucking condoms.
"What the fuck, Mudz?"
"Well I knew that 2-d was going to try to mess around with you. So uhh just in case. Sorry luv."

If you enjoyed, pls gimme a vote! Thank you for voting!