Part 7: Cheater... sort of?

You've been with Stu for about, 5 months now? Obviously Murdoc came home already, and 2-d's not allowed to leave so you stay here with him. Murdoc knows about you and 2-d but he doesn't approve of it. He thinks Russell will kill him and Stu.
Last night Dee fucked you so hard that you can't walk, again.
*flashback*
"HARDER STU! OH FUCK YES!"
He had you pinned up against a wall with your legs around his waist. You bounced every time he thrusted. His whole 7 inch dick went inside of you, you could feel it inside your stomach.
"Ah (y/n) yew feel so good!"
*end of flashback*
The next day you both were sore, and you still couldn't walk. He had to carry you everywhere. "Why the fuck are you holding (y/n)?"
"Uhhh-" I cut him off
"I think I sprained my ankle outside. I was running and I fell on a piece of trash yesterday. 2-d's being a gentleman by holding me."
"Oookkkaayyyyy suuuureeee" Murdoc looked at 2-d like "really?"
2-d look back and shrugged.

•••

One day I was walking down into Stu's room. I heard someone in there with him.
"Awe fuck 2-d! Your good at this!"
It was... a girl. A oddly familiar voice.
I opened the door quietly so they didn't hear me. 2-d was naked and was handcuffed to the bed. His legs were cuffed to the bed too. He had a sock in his mouth. A girl was riding him... she was naked too.
It was Paula. Paula Cracker.
I immediately dropped the bowl of cereal I made him, which I did everyday. My mouth flew open and they both looked at me. Paula smiled and 2-d screamed through the sock.
"You know he wanted it. Go back upstairs. We're having our time." She said and laughed.
I felt the hot tears run down my face. I looked at 2-d and he shook his head. I ran upstairs crying. Paula was still laughing and 2-d was still screaming.
I was crying loud now. Murdoc heard me... Murdoc does care for me a lot. He's like a weird dad to me. Since I never had one.
"Awe what is it luv?"
"g-g-go downstairs and see for yourself."
He walked down the stairs and I followed behind. Paula was gone. She must have left while I was up there with Murdoc. 2-d was still there, naked locked to the bed. Murdoc took the sock out of his mouth while I still stood at the door.
"What the bloody hell happened?"
"P-p-Paula!" He started to cry and looked up at you. You couldn't handle it. You ran into the upstairs bathroom and cried your heart out.
(2-d's POV)

"PAULA RAPED ME!!!"
"Men don't get raped, faceache."
"Well I didn't want that crazy bitch! She came in here, hit me in the head with something. And by the time I woke up I was locked to this bed. She realized I was awake and well.... started to suck my dick, then rode me. I was never hard! I swear I didn't want her!"
"Well, I think you messed (y/n) up a bit."
"Can yew please unlock me so I can put some clothes on?"
"Where's the key?"
"Shit. Paula probably has it. Get a saw or something."
•••

Murdoc finally broke the hand cuffs and chains off of me, I put on some clothes and then I looked around for (y/n). I looked for her everywhere. I screamed her name everyone once in a while. Then I looked outside. I noticed our row boat was gone. She must have went to Melancholy hill. I got in Murdoc's electric boat without thinking. I got there and I could see (y/n) still crying. She saw me and instantly looked down.
"(Y/n)!!! Let me explain!!!"
"I don't want to talk right now, Stuart..."
She never calls me Stuart.
"Listen! She raped me! I didn't even get hard!"
"Stu....."
"I promise! I'd never cheat! You're different! I.... I love yew, (y/n)!"
She didn't say anything. She just looked at me. Her eyes were wider than I've ever seen them before. Even when she saw me and Paula. I got off the boat and sat down next to her. She was looking down again. Still crying.
"I... I love you too, Stuart pot."
She held your hand. And when she did, you looked down at your hands. You realized you still had the cuffs on and it was just the chain that Murdoc cut. You didn't even notice because you were too busy trying to find (y/n). She saw them too. She started to cry again.