Part 16: OF FUCKIN COURSE YA IDIOT!

"Of fuckin' course, you idiot!!!"
When she said this her smile was bigger than I've ever seen it before.
I slid the 3 carrot ring onto her finger as she looked down at it and hugged me tightly. I'm extremely taller than her so she was standing on her tippy toes. Then she backed up a little bit and kissed me.
•••
Throughout the day I had her by her waist and she had her hand in her stomach, only separating when a fan saw us or he had to look at something.
(Y/n) is amazing. She is still beautiful, even 7 months pregnant. She is the only thing that keeps me sane anymore, when's she not around I feel lost.
Oh god
I just thought of something... how will we tell Russ?
Oh god oh god oh god.
He is definitely NOT going to approve. I'm sure (y/n)'s mom and dad will, but not Russell. Russ will accept it at least, Right?
Wait a minute... I don't give a damn if he does or not! He does not have a say in wheatger I marry the girl of my dreams even if he is her brother! If he disapproves, I'll stand up to him.

(Back to your POV)
I can't believe that just happened. I'm engaged. I'm a finance. All these words sound like rubbish. Like, they're not true. But I know they are. Am I even ready to be a married mom? Of course I am! 2-d makes a whole lotta money and I won't ever have to work so that's not a factor. What about handling the twins? TWO KIDS. TWO OF THEM. That is a lot. 2-d will help hopefully.
Well uhh anyways. I've got to tell russ. He'll probably feel salty about it, but I'm sure in time he'll accept it. I mean, what's he worst he can do? He's my step brother. PLUS I'm legal age and pregnant... he doesn't know about that either... maaaaybe I should meet up with him when I get home.

Ohhhh myyyy Buddha you guys! Ya engaged and pregnant! Sorry this chapters a little short, it's sort of a filler. Annnndddd sorry it took me so long to update, I've been so busy with school. Im in ib, an advanced school and it makes me do college work. Ugh I hate it. But whatever gets me a scholarship, ya know? Okaaaayyyy for real, thank you guys for reading! Leave a little vote for Addie and Aiden, would cha? Theyyyyyy need attientttiooonnn!!!(by them, I mean me😂) okay this is really long buueeeee!!!