Part 14: Addie and Aiden

It's been about 3 weeks. It's about time to go to the doctor with Mom. I'm about 2 months along now, so I can tell if it's a boy or a girl. I've got to think of some names for....her or him.
"2-d get your lazy ass up!!! It's time to go to the doctor! We're going to see what gender the baby is!"
"Oh my god hold on give me a second!"
I hear shuffling and 2-d opens the door smiling wider than ever.
"Well shall we?"
My mom opens the door of the car for me and gets in the drivers seat.
•••
We finally get inside the actual doctors room, which we've been waiting in the waiting room for about a hour even though we made a appointment. My mom waited in there while me and 2-d went inside the all white room with posters of pregnant belly's.
"Why hello Mrs.(l/n) how are you today?"
"I'm good."
"That's very good. Let's check up on the baby, shall we?"
The doctor put the circle with wires going to his ears on my chest then said "breath in, out.". Then he put it on my belly and moved it around for a bit. "I can't really hear it... let's do a ultrasound."
I laid down, pulled up and my shirt and took a breath. He put the cold gel all over my belly then put he detector on top of it and rubbed it around for a second. Then the monitor turned on and showed a black and white screen.
"Oh my goodness!"
"What what is it doctor?"
"You have twins! A girl and a boy! Perfectly healthy twins!"
He scared the living shit out of me. I thought I had a miscarriage or something. I looked up at 2-d who was holding my hand, and he was smiling so big. The doctor then proceeded to point out the two small bodies. He did a few other checks then let us free.
When I left the room with 2-d my mom was there waiting for us. As soon as she heard the door open she turned around and looked at me.
"Well?"
"It's a boy......AND a girl!!!"
"Oh goodness, twins? I'm only 41 and I'm already going to have 2 grandbabies."
I laughed and then we left.
•••
"Stu?"
"Yes luv?"
"What could we name the twins?"
"Hmmmm...I dunno. Maybe 2-d jr and Stuwiena." He chuckled and so did I.
"No but seriously...I'm not sure."
"Well Faith and Finn sound cute togeva. Or Aiden and Addison!"
"Oh I like that! Addie and Aiden. That's absolutely adorable!"
"Oh shit."
"What is it?"
"What will their last names be?"
I hope this was a hint.
"Addie and Aiden Pot. That sounds really good together."
I mean, me and Stu have been together for 7 months now and we're having kids together. So if he does pop the question I wouldn't be so surprised. (Y/n) Pot kind of has a ring to it.

2-d's POV
I really do want to marry (y/n) but I don't know. We sort of have to get married before Addie and Aiden (awe❤️) so they won't be confused why their parents aren't married. OR we could wait a little bit, they would understand at 2 years old if we were married or not anyways.....there's something to think about. She did kind of give me a hint of saying their last name will be pot though.....(y/n) pot does have a ring to it.....