Part 12: how far are you?

Oh god oh god.

I hate myself.
My moms going to hate me
Russ is going to hate me
2-d...no I can't. He can't.....I won't be able to
live without him. It's fine. He won't.

Shower thoughts always hurt more. It's like the hot water does something to you. It makes you think..... I assume. Well I don't know. Maybe it's just me. I'm crazy. I'm LITERALLY crazy.
Goodness (y/n) get yourself together. It's going to be fine. You'll be fine. Everything will be fine.

Right?

2-d's pov

Shit (y/n) needs to hurry up. I really need a shower too. Here comes her mom. Anxiety is a real thing people.
"So you and (y/n) having sex?"
"Uhhhh..."
"Ahhaa haha I'm joking. I know you guys are. I just wanted to tell you to use protection and to be safe. (Y/n) is my baby. She doesn't need one of her own just quite yet."
"Haha......I'm sorry......"
"Well what for darling?"
"I'm so sorry!!! I can't...I just.... I've got to go to the bathroom!"
"Stuart!"
I had to run. I couldn't tell her that (y/n) was pregnant. She probably could already tell from that whole ordeal. Fuck I'm bad at his.
BANG BANG BANG.
"(Y/n) let me in!"
"Okay okay hold on calm down!"
The door opens to a steaming girl in a towel. I couldn't help but to smirk and lip my lips. She's so gorgeous. We haven't had sex in a month.... damn it's been a long time.
"2-d! Are you okay?"
"Yeah just let me in!"
"Alright alright!"
The door closes behind us. As soon as it does I slam her up against the wall and immediately put my lips to her neck and started sucking.
"...2-d.... stop..... Stu seriously. STOP!"
As soon as she screamed that she pushed me off of her.
"It's just I keep imagining you with *deep breath* her. I can't anymore Stu. Or at least for a while. And I know it's not your fault and I know you didn't want her but it happened. You're mine Stu. I love you so much and I need you and I couldn't live with--"
*LOUD KNOCKING*
"(Y/N) AND STUART GET OUT HERE!"
Oh no.... it's Mrs.(l/n).
"Coming! Let me put some clothes on! Fuck what did you do Stu?"
I smiled nervously and she rolled her eyes.

Back to your POV
I throw on my clothes real quick then open the door to a furious mother.
"What is it mom?"
"I should be asking you that shouldn't I?"
"What are you talking about?"
2-d screamed "I'M SORRY IT'S MY FAULT I DID'NT MEAN TEW!"
"Oh fuck 2-d did you tell her?"
"No but she probably already knows by now."
2-d reaches out for my hand then grips it tightly. His other hand is fidgeting due to anxiety.
"Okay mom, you're going to have to sit down. I'm really sorry...."
"How far are you?"
"Uh what?"
"How long have you been pregnant?"
"Well maybe a month?" You look at 2-d and he nods to agree.
"Well why didn't you just tell me? Well I'll take you to the doctor soon then to get everything checked. 2-d, you should probably take a shower and there's a room in there for you guys to sleep in. Goodnight."
Mom walked to her room. She seemed not shocked, or angry or anything.
"Wow she seemed.... okay?"
"That she did. Well I'm going to go take a shower. I'll meet yew in bed."
2-d kissed my forehead and walked away. I feel my stomach. There's a growing baby in there... wow.
Anyways back to that thing that happened in the shower. I didn't want to do it... I'll do anything for 2-d though....
I might as well go in there and finish then. I walk to the bathroom and slowly open the door. Of course he left it unlocked. Oh 2-d.
I slipped off my clothes really quietly the  opened the curtain quickly.
"Mind if I get in with you?"
"Holy shit (y/n) yew scared the bloody hell out of me! And of course!"