Part 15: The London Eye

I'm almost 7 months pregnant now and it's TERRIBLE. I wish the babies would just jump out of me. My back hurts, I'm craving weird foods, and I'm really moody. So 2-d decided it would be fun if he took me around the world. I think it's a little much, but it would be fun. We're going to New Orleans, Paris, London and Italy. I'm turning 27 in a few days and Stu always does something special on holidays. Like on Christmas he sung me a special song he made for me. Or on Valentine's Day we went to a hotel and he made it extra cheesy with rose petals and all.
2-d is just amazing to me. I'm so happy that we're together. I can't live without him, he's my rock.

•••
Okay so I'm just going to update you. We've been on the road for a couple weeks. We've already gone to Paris, Italy and New Orleans. They all were absolutely AMAZING. In Paris we made out on the top of the Eiffel Tower. That was super romantic. Then, in Italy we went to the Arno river in the city. It's was so beautiful there, with the bright blue water and the Italian tall buildings all around the water. Then finally, New Orleans. That was the best. The least romantic, but the best. It had the best alcohol and the Jazz was amazing. I don't know, I just loved it. Now, we're in London right now. It's like, 12 am though, so tomorrow morning we're going exploring.
•••
We've been exploring a little bit around London and we decided to get on the London eye. That Farris Wheel looking thing that had little rooms? Well we decided to get on it.
"Ya know, (y/n), you look so gorgeous."
He said this while we were stepping inside of the little cart. We were the only ones in there so as soon as the doors closed he pulled me in for a big hug.
"I love you Stu. So much. All of this was too much. You treat me like a queen and these months have been the best of my life."
The wheel started moving and we started going up.
"We've been together for 9 months now. And I just love yew so much. And I already love Addie and Aiden. I feel like when they come we should be married or at least engaged. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. And honestly, I'm glad yew got pregnant. I feel like we've gotten so MACH closa." His voice cracked as I heard him start to cry.
"Basically what I'm saying is I just love yew so much. I want to give my everyfing to yew. I want to be with yew for the rest of my life."
The cart reached the top and I could see all of London. God, it was beautiful.
(2-ds POV)
London sure was gorgeous. But yet I still couldn't keep my eyes off of (y/n). I felt myself start to shake and swear inside my head as my anxiety is getting worse and worse. My heart is literally beating out of my chest.
I pulled her out of our hug and I stepped and few steps away.
Oh god I'm doing this. I'm really doing this.
I never thought I'd, me who has 8 kids, would be a husband.
I get down on one knee and pulled a black fuzzy box from my back pocket. (Y/n) looked down on me and put her hands over her mouth and started to tear up.
"(Y/n), what I'm asking is will you be me wife?"