Part 17: I need to tell him

After that whole ordeal we finally go back to my parents house. They were so excited to see us (even stu!) again. We were only gone for like a month. I told mom I got engaged and she screamed across the house "MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO HAVE A WEDDING! YES, IM GOING TO BE A MOTHER IN LAW" I've never seen her so excited in her life. She was crying too. She told my dad and she was really happy too. Which was surprising, because he's really protective. I thought he'd come and Stuart with a shotgun. Oh goodness.....
I need to tell russ.
...Somehow
Maybe I should call him now that's he's not missing. Maybe he'll answer.
"Mom!!!"
"Yes Hun?"
"Can I borrow your phone really quick?"
"Sure! It's in here come get it!"
I walk to kitchen and pick up her iphone 4. "Thanks mom"
Its weird that my mom has the latest iPhone and I don't even have a phone. Whatever.
I dial Russell's number while my hands are shaking.
*riiiing riiiing riiiiing* its stops ring for 2 seconds and I got really scared now.
"Hey Russ! It's (y/n)!"
"Hey baby girl! Why are you calling from moms number?"
"Well I don't actually have a phone. I left it at plastic b- never mind long story. Where are you?"
"Well I'm on a bus back to New York. Why?"
"Well because I wanted to talk to you. Me and 2-d are here at Moms. When will you be here"
He sounded a little irritated
"Maybe an hour or so? I'll see you then!"
He hung up. Usually he tells me bye before just randomly hanging up. Goodness last time I saw him MurCOCK said we were fucking... well I mean he wasn't wrong.
I walk into our room and see 2-d laying on the bed playing with his fingers.
"Heeeeyy Dee"
"Heyyyyy. What's up?"
"Well russ is going to be here in a hour so"
"AND YEWRE JUST NOW TELLING ME?"
"Well I just now figured out! Jesus it's fine. He won't hurt you, I won't let him. He always does what I say"
"We need to get dressed!"
"It's not a big deal Stu. Nothing to stress over"
"Nuffin to stress ova? we're telling yewr brover dat I got chu pregnant!"
"Whatever Stu. I'm taking a shower. You can come if you want."
We both got in the shower and actually showered. Like, no shower sex or anything.