07/14/17

Hello, it's been awhile. Hope you're all doing good and if not then don't worry, you aren't alone and if you need to talk there are so many people you can go to, including me if you wish it.
---------
I'm sick rn which sucks but nothing I can really do about it and my finger hurts. why? I burned it two days ago while baking, and it will most likely scar.
---------
Chapter for my septiplier book comes out tomorrow if nothing distracts me or if nothing goes wrong.
---------
Shadowhunters related: omg my OTP Harry Shum Jr (Magnus Bane) and Matthew Daddario (Alec Lightwood) are nominated for awards this year in the teen choice awards😄👏🏻

I'm so happy for them and I voted a bunch on Twitter since I'm out of the area to actually vote on the site but if you want to vote the link is in the picture below.

Voting link: Teenchoice

Voting link: Teenchoice.com

Also if you are voting on Twitter the formate has to look like this or else they won't count the vote. And you can vote for any of the 3 or all of the 3 but they have to be separate tweets, they can't be all in 1 tweet or else they won't count it.
I know it's stupid.

My #ChoiceSummerTvActor is @HarryShumJr

My #ChoiceLipLock is #Malec

My #ChoiceTvShip is #Malec

I hope he or they together win at least 1 award out of the 3!

I forget the other nominees, sorry I can't mention them. All I know is I think 2 actors from teen wolf are also nominated but I never watched teen wolf so idk who they are.
--------

Well that's it for now I think.

Ciao 👋🏻

[Side note] how many times I've sneezed while trying to write this: 13