09/2/17 - addressing some stuff

Hey y'all, it's been awhile. How've you been? Hope things are well.

I'm okay, still healing from the surgery. Throat is getting sore, hope I'm not getting sick.

I'd drink tea but I hate it. Maybe hot chocolate would suffice.

Anyway, I wanted to address some things.

I've been getting many comments on my septiplier book, obviously I'm grateful for all of you and how much you have been keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

But a chapter from that book still gets a lot of attention and comments being left on it, most specifically chapter 12 I believe.

That is the chapter where I showed a picture of my bruised stomach.

Only reason I showed it was for the sake of the story.

Many of you are very concerned and I understand why. Thank you for caring so greatly.

Many of you still think I'm in the same danger, or still think I'm getting abused.

I understand the concern and when I say I'm fine, I really am fine.

That's where the bruises used to be^^

See I'm fine, no harm, I'm good. Don't worry about me.

(Yes I'm fat, let's not acknowledge it)
----------

Jack did his panel at PAX today, I watched the stream, it was so funny I loved it.

He is so precious I'm so proud of how far he's come in his time of youtube.

--------

I do have a Twitter and I am active on it a good amount of time but not for very long periods of time.

When I say I don't have the energy to write a chapter in my septiplier book I truly mean it.

"Why are you on Twitter, tweeting when you said you couldn't write a chapter cuz you were tired?"

What, I can't go on social media when I want to?

Writing a chapter for a book and tweeting a few sentences is two different things you know.

My septiplier book requires me to relive memories. Some good, some bad. And it takes a lot of energy and brain power to do such things as;

1, write everything out
2, plan how the chapter is even gonna go in the first place
And 3, edit it all to make sure there are no mistakes or any unwanted/unnecessary dialogue.

You may not think its a lot but it burns me out. Especially from thinking about certain dark times in my life.

Putting that down on digital paper is very hard for me to do.

So if I take breaks from wattpad then please don't say to me that I have to write chapters in order for it to be okay to simply browse social medias.

Hopefully that made sense, I'm sorry if I sounded rude. Some of this stuff just bothered me and I needed to say it.