04/21/18 - Aris

I will admit, having Aris be in the same ward as me makes the next day seem borderline bearable.

Don't get me wrong, this place is hell, I still feel like shit, and I still want to die, but I guess you can say he distracts me.

He hasn't told me his real name, I can't remember what it used to be either. And it honestly doesn't matter to me.

Which if you have seen '35' of my other book, you would know I call him Aris. Reasoning on why is mentioned in there.

I don't really know him that well, but I oddly feel like we've been friends for ages..

Is that weird? Feels weird.

In a way I wish he wasn't in here.

He doesn't deserve it..

I can live with myself getting drugged and restrained, but not him.

I did tell him not to fight any of the staff or injections, I hope he listens.

Because much worse will be done to him if he does any of those things.

I got first hand experience.

And before any of y'all ask, I don't have a crush on him.

Wow it's been awhile since I've even thought of that word..

Anyway.

I will admit he's slightly attractive but I don't 'date' (I'm not a dating person) guys because of looks. Personality is more important than physical appearance.

And it's not that he's an asshole or anything, I just don't know much about him is all.

It's almost lights out, I'm probably gonna go talk with him for a bit then be drugged and forced to go to sleep :/

I can't wait to get out of here..