Chapter 8

Okay, so a bit of a time skip, but I shall be filling in the missing blanks for you. The story shall start to move quickly but remember, I'm probably going to keep this to a minimum of 20 chapters maybe less.

Enjoy, vote, comment &Fan maybe? ;3

Today was the big day. It was the day where I'd finally graduate from high school and I'd be free to do as I wish.

As I let my body relax in the soaking hot water of the bath, I let my mind wander over the past four months, a grin forming on my lips as I closed my eyes, letting my mind relax from the stress and worry.

When Four of the five BVB boys had to head back to LA, they invited Amelia to go with them. She hesitantly took up the offer and they agreed that Ash would house her for the duration of her stay. They invited me to come with Chris when he left after his extra week with me, but I needed to finish off my year.

So when I presented my project to each years, I explained how that having people close to you is the best in some ways. I reminded the younger ones to understand that when your friends ask for space, you give it to them without complaint. 

When I explained what I had to do, it seemed that the penpal idea became a hit so it started off a new program essentially and it worked to our schedules. I felt proud when I phoned Chris excitedly and babbled on to him about what had happened. 

The day Chris left was hard for me. Though I knew that i'd be seeing him again soon, I felt myself eager and began to count down the days. When it got closer to graduation, I sent each of the guys invites but they had to decline, something about a special show clashing. And as much as I wanted them there, I knew that to them the music was important.

I'd planned for my neighbour who lived above me to look after my CC whilst I was on holiday for a few weeks. I saved up the money for her food and I made sure that she was stocked up before the day of graduation. I'd told Mrs. Reeves that I'd phone her if anything cropped up and I had to stay out there longer.

Mine and Chris' friendship had grown stronger. I fully trusted him and I knew that if I had to place my life in anyone's hands, it would be his and his alone. 

As I soaked in the bath, my phone went off, giving me a ten minute warning to finish up and get ready, so with a sigh, I washed myself thoroughly and washed my hair through before I got out of the bath with a few minutes to spare.

Wrapping the fluffy towel around my body, I pulled out the plug and I stepped into the hallway to be greeted by CC who was curled up on the floor. I grinned at him and he followed me through to my bedroom, planting himself on the pillows of my bed as I started to dry my hair. 

Very quickly my cat's personality shone through when I spent some time with him. He was a bit of an oddball and acted more like a dog than a cat. 

I finished my hair and spun on the spot before looking at CC. 

"Whaddya think?" He looked at me for a second before letting out a soft meow and I giggled. As crazy as it seems, this cat had very quickly become my world when Chris left.

Once I was finished with my makeup, I looked through my clothes and sighed. I pulled on my black short shots, before pulling on my love fitted shirt, tying the ends up so that it ended where the shorts began.

Pulling on my flats, I glanced at the time and I grabbed my graduation robe, before pulling on my biker jacket as well as grabbing my helmet and gloves. I reached over and kissed CC on the head and he nuzzled my chin before I grabbed my phone and took a brisk walk out of my apartment, making sure that it was locked shut.