Chapter 16

Fucking love me for this. I wasn't going to post till tomorrow because I was behind on so much crap. But then I caught up and I managed to proof read the chapter. 

I promise, They'll open up in the next chapter. Also, I know that there were some people who didn't appreciate Amelia's death a few chapters ago and I'M SORRY. But I had too >.<

Enjoy my lovelies ♥

Each day, I spent holed up in my house. I phoned for takeaways  each night and cleaned up, making sure that the place was spotless. 

On Thursday, removals had turned up and they helped move the heavy furniture out of the house.

Not only did they pack up the furniture, I managed to persuade the guys to put my bike with the stuff. They happily obliged and made sure that my bike was strapped to the base of the first van.

Once everything had packed up and removals had my new address, I packed up my suitcase and I handed my Land lord the keys to the flat. 

My flight wasn't till Friday morning, so I checked into a hotel with CC for the night and we both crashed out early, the exhaustion from the days events completely washing me over.

I woke up to a phone call at seven am. There was no caller I.D so I hesitantly answered the phone.

"Hello?" I muttered groggily, my voice thick with sleep.

"Where are you child? We come to visit you and the flat is empty!" I internally groaned and hesitated on telling them.

Eventually, I decided to just tell them.

"I've left."

"We can see that. Where are you staying now?"

"LA."

"Liar. You're probably at one of those shitty Bed and Breakfast places because you couldn't pay the rent." My mother sneered down the phone and I simply sighed.

"Go and check the 'shitty' Bed and Breakfast places then Lorraine. I'm telling you, I'm not there anymore. Don't bother contacting me again." I muttered, ending the call before she could argue back. Within seconds my phone started ringing, so I simply ignored it before blocking the number.

I stood up and a small whine from the carry on caught my attention and I walked over to my cat.

"I'm sorry baby. Not much longer and you can explore." I murmured as I opened the door and he remained seated as I set my fingers scratch his ears. His eyes closed as he started to purr, leaning into my hand which made me smile a bit before  I moved my hand and closed the cage door.

Glancing at the time, I got myself changed into my shorts and my off the shoulder black top. I pulled my hair up high into a clip and let a few strands dangle beside my face.

I wasted no time as I checked my phone and opened up the Twitter app whilst I waited for the taxi I had booked to arrive.

I giggled at some of the tweets between the boys. They were just children at times.

'Flying back home today. The cat is not happy, but I will be when I touchdown.

I sent the tweet and checked my facebook, I didn't bother to accept the friend requests . They were probably kids who were adding me because I was dating Chris. I rolled my eyes and checked my tweets, grinning at the guys' replies. 

'@KiigoesBOOM The house is in good shape, promise. ;D

'@AshleyPurdy if anything has been broken or misplaced, I will murder.. :)' My phone vibrated and I checked the text, a grin lighting up my face as I saw that it was from Chris.