Chapter 20

Updating! Ping! xD

Only a few chapters of this story left guuuuys. Merp. 

Oh well. I hope you enjoy ♥

Also, some votes and comments would be nice c: 

I'm doing a major time skip here guys. Because otherwise the story would drag and you'd all get bored. So tis a bit of a time jump then back to reality :3

The months passed by since my birthday. The guys were on tour for Halloween, so the girls (minus Ella) and myself had planned a Halloween celebration for the three of us. They were ruined when we got the phone call that Andy had broken his nose on CC's drum riser whilst performing. 

We each scolded the boy, Juliet's being worst because she didn't want him breaking his ribs like he had before I became apart of their family.

Of course, he just laughed us off and so I told him that the second he was back home, if I caught him smoking or singing, I was going to be cruel about my ways of how to punish him. He started whining by that point, but the moment Juliet backed me up, he fell silent.

I'd taken a liking to jogging through the neighbourhood each morning. I decided that I'd jog twice a day. I went from my home to Christian’s and took his dog for a jog back to mine. My mini CC seemed happy to share his home and so it became routine that I did this twice a day.

I started toning up, and before long, Sammi joined me on my early morning jogs, the two of us gossiping. I'd landed myself a job at the Viper Bar, as their photographer, and they paid well for my photo's. I also managed to find myself a studio after halloween which caused me to set up a small business of my own. 

I used my knowledge of how to handle contracts and I started chatting with some bands, and soon I'd taken up extra jobs as their own photographer. 

Including that, I decided that I'd visit the local college and take on a student every three weeks.

By Christmas, I had a full routine sorted and I found myself feeling happier. And my relationship with CC had gotten so much better, if it were even possible.

That was when things calmed down and I could finally breathe, after celebrating Christmas and Andy's birthday.

January and February passed in a blur of touring, studio work and late night calls. When March rolled around, I flew out to England to spend our year anniversary together, seeing as he was on tour. 

Going out to England was a brilliant choice, because I met so many lovely fans who had found me to be inspiring and loving. If they asked for photo's, I gladly had the photo taken with them, and if a fan was in tears, I'd give them a hug.

I remember one particular girl, she'd left the meet and greet in a daze, and it was clear she was crying, but she seemed to be alone. So when she took her place back in the queue, I told her to grab her things and come with me. 

I decided to give this girl the night of her life and I got her backstage with me. She met the guys once more after the show, and my boyfriend remembered her from the meet and greet, and so I left them chatting about a letter which she had given him.

When they had spoken, she was in fresh tears and I hugged her tightly, all she could do was repeatedly thank me for changing her life.

It was in that moment that I knew what she meant, without saying a single word to me.

On our anniversary, I'd decided that I'd gate crash the show, which earned me a 'stern' glare from Andy. So I simply told everyone the reason for why I gate crashed and even he couldn't hide his grin.