Chapter 19

I finally updated lmao.

I've had a rough few weeks and I'm going to try and update this story again before I go on holiday. I love you guys though.

Enjoy ♥

I became aware of where I was at one point, because my stomach was yelling at me, my head was pounding and I was curled up under my bedsheets.

Suddenly my stomach twisted and despite my pounding head, I stumbled out of bed, making it to the bathroom just in time for my body to get rid of the stomach contents.

I felt a hand against my back as my hair was pulled off my face whilst I continued to chuck up. I didn't bother arguing because I felt that I needed to get all the alcohol from my system.

I had to admit, I was shocked I didn't get alcohol poisoning from the amount that I drank.

I continued to violently throw up in the toilet before I was just dry heaving, spitting out the taste of my sick.

I felt fucking awful.

I turned my body and slumped against the bath, facing Chris.

"Morning sunshine." He grinned as he handed me a glass of water and some tablets. I took the tablets, swallowing the water before wincing. 

He helped me up and I leaned against the sink as I cleaned my teeth and drank some more water before I trudged back into my room without a word. 

I wasn't being rude, I was just tired and right now, sleep sounded beautiful right now.

"Sleep. Tired. Eugh." I collapsed onto the bed and Chris just laughed which was too loud for my ears, resulting in a whine from me.

"Sleep sweetheart, I'll be here when you wake back up." I didn't need to be told twice. I fell back asleep swiftly, feeling the bed dip beside me as I relaxed into another sleep.

When I woke up, I felt dehydrated, so my hands reached for the glass of water which was beside my bed. My head still hurt, but not as much as it had hurt this morning.

I turned my head and instantly smiled at the sight before me.

Chris had fallen asleep next to me, and I had to admit, it was cute.

Now with the recognition of the fact that my boyfriend was snuggled up in bed with me, I carefully reached for my phone and took a picture of his sleeping form.

I didn't hesitate to upload that to twitter with a grin.

'Aw look. My boy is all fast asleep. <3'

I uploaded the photo before I decided to scroll through some of the mentions I was getting.

'Omg omg omg. I just met @ccbvb and @KiigoesBOOM asdfghjkl :D <3' I giggled softly at the tweet, taking a look at the ones which had pictures and I favourited them all.

I responded to a few before I yawned, so I composed a new tweet.

'Much love guys, thank you for the birthday wishes and I had a fabulous birthday. I'm gonna sleep it off now though <3'

I locked my phone before snuggling closer to Chris, and almost instinctively, his arms wrapped around my waist and I grinned as I closed my eyes once more.

When I next woke up, my eyes adjusted to the dark room before I sat up.

Chris wasn't next to me, but when I palced my hands on where he had slept, the sheets were warm, so he'd not long left me in bed.