Chapter 3

I wake up to my alarm blaring. I slam the snooze button and I go back to sleep. A few seconds later my sheets are pulled off my bed. "Get up." Alex demanded balling up my sheets and throwing it on his bed. "It's fine I can skip art today." I slurred trying to fall back asleep. I open one eye and I see Alex staring right back at me. "Wake up. You are not going to miss your first lesson." He whispers gently. Reminding me of my mother, he ran his hand through my hair causing me to fall back asleep. Moments later water is being splashed on my head. "Dude what in the actual fuck?!" I shouted wiping my wet hair from my face. I stood up and stormed into the bathroom. "Oh it worked?" He sounded puzzled when he asked. I heard him giggling outside of the bathroom.

I walk out the dorm room and I head for Peggy's room. We have art together and we get along very well. It's like if she was a sister that I never had. I knock on her door and she opens it. Peggy was wearing a yellow crop top and black skinny jeans with yellow converse. Her shoes matched her shirt. "I'm ready, let's go John." Peggy smiled energetically and grabbed my arm. This girl has a lot of energy. "Alright art class here it is." She said rapidly. "Sorry I had more than two cups of coffee." She apologized. Now I know why she's like that. We sat down and began the 30 minute class. Although it's a short class we have law next. Art is just a elective if you'd like to describe it. Basically everyone I know has law as their class. Except the girls, they take their law classes during the evening and I take mine in the afternoon along with the other guys.

"Well that was boring. I'll see you later John." Peggy smiled and waved goodbye. "Yeah I'll see you later." I greeted back. I ran back to my dorm. Honestly I'm trying not to run into Charles Lee oh wait, speaking of the devil. I keep my head down and he knocks down my art notebooks and pencils. "Oh come on, we are not in high school! Grow up dumbass!" I grumbled as I pick up my materials. I run back to my dorm and I drop my stuff on my desk. I found Alex asleep with his laptop open. I swiped the mousepad and I see it's a poem about me. Odd but okay. I dismiss it until I realize I'm in it. Wait a minute, oh. He likes me. So does that mean I have a chance with him? Probably. I pull his chair and I drag him from his desk onto his bed.

Alex pulls my arm and sleepily rubs his eye. "Please." He begged in a raspy tone. I have to admit, it was pretty hot. So I couldn't say no. I laid down next to him and put an alarm for 30 minutes before the class. Let's just say we fell asleep cuddling.

"Aw how cute." I heard. I opened my eyes and I see Hercules and Lafayette taking photos and gushing over us. I roll off the bed and I trip as I get up and I knock down Lafayette. "Goddamnit. One of these days I'm going to commit homicide or suicide." I groaned and I get up. I grab Lafayette's phone and look through the pictures. "Oh, we do look cute." I muttered, "Send them to me." Hercules laughs and winked at me. I looked at him confused and I look back. Hamilton was tying up his hair. "Oh." I mouthed. He looked fucking hot. I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm. "Alright, let's go." Herc announced and the four of us left.

We come back from law and we all settle in Lafayette/Hercules' dorm. We get to know Alex until Laf had the balls to ask a simple question I didn't want to answer. "So mon ami, are you dating?" He asked while leaning forward towards me. "N-no." I stutter. "Hey Alex, John is madly in love with you and you should date him." Lafayette grinned evilly. We both begin blushing. "So?" I ask. "I guess we are dating." Alex admits. "Now kiss." Hercules smiles dreamily and waits. "Uh no." I replied as he frowns. "I have to go." Alex mutters as he stands up. "It's Eliza. I'll meet you at her dorm John." He announces, I nod my head and I continue talking with my best friends. Eliza means no harm. She knows that he likes me, so what could go wrong.

"So, you're dating Alex now." Herc says grinning from ear to ear. "No shit Sherlock." I groan loudly. "I better get going." I mutter as I saw the time. 5:34 PM. I walk out their room and head to my dorm. I smile happily as I go around the corner. "Oh would you look at that?" Jefferson sneered, "Where's your boyfriend?" I flipped him off continuing to walk to my dorm.

"Oh fuck."

It's short I know. But I have no motivation whatsoever but I'm trying.