Chapter 15

*one month later*

It's Monday evening. I did my normal daily ritual for school. I go to art class with Peggy, eat lunch with the crew, go to class with my boyfriend and my friends, and get coffee with Peggy. The youngest out of the Schuyler sisters is my favorite. Peggy is like a sister to me. She's very energetic and gives off a really good vibe.  I enter my dorm room around 7:33 pm to see Alex dosing off while he's typing away next months work. His face hits the keyboard. "Alright honey, let's get you to bed." I said carrying him to his bed. I covered him with his comforter and I did my nightly routine. Shower, brush my teeth, and go to bed. I slid into my bed and covered myself. I felt my bed dip and a familiar scent. The scent of new supplies and cologne. I guess he hangs around a lot of office supplies, weird. "Hey John." Alex whispered while spooning me. I smiled faintly and I hummed in response. "Do you wanna do something with my right now?" He asked into my wet hair. "No, I want to sleep." I answered shutting my eyes close and cuddling closer to Alex. "What is it anyways?" There was a brief pause until Alex sighed. "James Reynolds." Alex muttered in my ear.

I shot up quickly and stared him down. "Fuck no, fuck that. Go do it yourself." I complained and laid back down and faced the wall, once again. "I'll give you a reward baby girl." He said roaming his hand under my shirt. His hand was cold but it felt nice against my chest. "That's not going to work honey." I retorted taking his hand from under my shirt. He slowly led his hand down to my Member. He began to massage it. "How about this?" He asked seductively as I squirmed around a little. "Maybe." I responded biting down on my lip. Alex initiated by tugging me to face him. He then tangled our legs together. Alex rubbed his hips against mine. He kissed my neck tenderly and gave my rear a squeeze, which caused me to squeak. "Okay, okay fine. I-I'll do it." I stammered stopping him. He smiled and got out of my bed. He packed his bag and we both got ready.

We quietly walked out of our dorm to meet with James Reynolds. We agreed to meet outside of the coffee shop to supposedly sell him drugs. Of course the drug addicts are abusive. I remained in the car. Alex got out with a bag of flour mixed with sugar. James came by five minutes later with the money. They exchanged items and then Alex slammed the needle in his neck and he fell limp. Alex threw him in my trunk and got back the passengers side. I drove to an abandoned factory by the ocean once again. I pulled a stop in front turned off the car. I pulled out my phone and read the time. 9:26pm. Well that's fantastic. I grabbed the plastic and the rope while Alex hauled the two hundred pound body over his shoulder.

We set up the room with plastic and sat James in the chair. We tied him to the chair and he sat there limply. Alex slapped his face and he woke up. I grabbed a knife and held it tightly in my hand. "Why the hell am I in this fucking chair!?" He shouted trying to break out. "Because you killed your past girlfriends and I have proof." Alex sighed pacing around his chair. "What proof?" He spat out angrily. "Maria." I answered gripping the knife more tightly. "I'm going to do what you did with your past girlfriends." I threatened walking closer to James. I looked at Alexander and he nodded for me to pursue.

I seductively walked to him and sat on his lap. "What are you doing on me you slut?!" He screamed as I stared at him as if his yelling didn't faze me. I cocked an eyebrow and skittishly bit my lip. I placed my finger under his chin and pushed it up for him to look at me. I held the knife against his neck and sliced it. But the wound was very deep. Once I sliced his throat a lot of blood squirted from his neck and landed all over my face, neck, and chest. The blood dripped down from his chin down to his chest staining his shirt. I got off the dead man's lap continuing to grip the knife tightly. I put the knife in plastic and put it back in the bag. "Good job baby girl, good job." Alex came up to me and held my waist. I giggled softly and nodded my head. "I'm covered in his blood." I said looking back at the dead body. I was cupping Alex's cheeks with my bloody fingers. "You know, it doesn't matter really." He said quietly leaning our foreheads. "Are you sure about that?" I asked him. I wrapped my blood stained arms around his neck bringing us closer. "If I wasn't sure baby girl, then I wouldn't do this." He muttered smashing his delicate lips against mine. I can taste the iron in the dark red blood that was on my lips. "I love you so much John. I love you." Alex said sincerely pulling back. "I love you too." I replied pressing my lips against his delicate plump lips. "Now, let's clean this mess up." I said pulling back. "After this, you can get your reward." Alex said smacking my ass. I squealed in excitement and helped Alex clean the place up.

What have I become?

Well that's the end of that chapter. Sorry no smut guys.