Chapter 17

Recap

For the rest of the week class was cancelled. I didn't go with Lafayette because the airport had shut down. Great. So the three Schuyler sisters, Maria, Laf, Hercules, and I will be spending thanksgiving this year. Sadly Laf and I could not go to France to eat thanksgiving with their family due to the weather. We called them and they were understanding. We all ate upstate with the Schuyler sisters. Peggy came out to her parents. They were proud of her. I just think it was due to her not having a date in the years of schooling. After that we all spent the night there. Let's just say Laf and Hercules had fun. It wasn't pleasant but we were put downstairs. AND WE WERE NEXT DOOR. Alex and I left that night when all that was happening. We got back and that Monday we resumed our classes. Nothing really happened except for plotting to kill Samuel Seabury. He's sort of like Jeffery Dahmer. Except for the cannibalism and the necrophilia part. He just rapes and murders 17+ year old boys. Seabury following his code.

______________________

Present

It's Friday night. Alex and I plan on going to a club called Yorktown. Everyone goes to this club that is 18 years and older. Well Alex isn't old enough but they'll allow him anyways. They just allow college students. Alex and I got ready. "John." I heard my name and hummed in response. "Damn baby you look hot. He'll definitely fall for it. Do whatever but don't have sex with him. So like kiss him or whatever. But you're mine." Alex complimented. I giggled and kissed him softly. "I love you." I muttered squeezing his rear end. He squeaked which made me laugh and him flush. "Let's go!" Alex hyped and grabbed my hand. Basically we just ran to Yorktown.

We entered the club after showing our ID's. We immediately went to the bar and we saw Samuel. "Hey John, that's him." Alex pointed out I nodded and took a shot of vodka. "Why are you drinking on the job?" He asked me, "I'll show you." I answered taking his hand in mine. I led him to Samuel Seabury and acted the best drunk I could. "Go along with it." I muttered in his ear. "Hey handsome." I greeted leaning against the table. "Oh hello boys. You two are quite the couple aren't ya?" He asked winking at him and eyeing Alex down. "We sure are honey." I answered with my accent slightly coming out. "You didn't tell me you had an accent?" Alex whispered in my ear grabbing my waist and nibbling my ear. I think he was trying to attract Seabury. Samuel seemed to be getting off on how we were interacting. "Hey would you darling boys wanna perhaps dance with me?" He asked lending out both hands. I nodded my head and Alex and I reached out our hands towards his. I looked down at my watch, it read 10:59. Alright so I have all night.

Samuel led us to the dance floor. Alex and I had him in the middle. I leaned over to Alex. "Dance, and then we can find a hotel." Alex nodded agreeing to what I had planned. We had Seabury dance in between us. "I'm going to use the bathroom." Alex announced, "Hey John. Do your magic, you're better than I am at this." I nodded my head. I looked at back at Seabury and I see him eyeing me down. "Now that boyfriend of yours is gone, I have you to myself for now." He muttered dragged his hands from my sides down to my waist. I swayed my hips closer to him and he smiled drunkenly. "Gosh, aren't you a doll?" He asked pulling me closer to him. "I sure am." I replied as my accent became thicker. Where is this coming from? "You have a gorgeous accent. Where ya from?" He asked me. "Why thank you. I'm from South Carolina." I answered wrapping my arms around his neck. This action brought us closer. I felt my phone buzz. I took my phone out of my pocket. "Hey my boyfriend got us a hotel. Let's have some fun, shall we?" I asked grabbing his hands. We danced our way out of the club into my car. Alex was in the drivers seat. "John." He called me and I walked to the drivers side. "Yes baby." I replied I leaned in. "Do what you need to do. After him then you and I can have some fun." Alex promised I nodded and kissed him quickly. I like how Alex can trust me. I got into the back seat with Samuel.

Alex began to drive to the hotel.

So I start school tomorrow. So I won't really update as much and I knooow I have been busy. Sorry y'all but enjoy this and I'll update soon.