Chapter 19

I walked down the hallways slowly. Oddly the dorms seemed empty and the halls were quiet. Too quiet. There should have been some sounds at least. I saw no one in the halls. All the doors were shut and no sounds were coming out of the room. I found the correct dorm room door slightly open. I found it odd due to the sisters liking their privacy. So therefore I pushed it. The door creaked a little and it seemed so loud against the silent halls. It's only early in the morning. But this wasn't the sight I was expecting to see. Never did I ever think I was going to see this happen. "Alex?" I mumbled. He had been tied to the chair and his wrists were covered in bruises, marks, and most of all, dark crimson red blood. Slipping from his wrists onto the carpeted floor. The room was dimly lit and it seemed empty. Just two beds by each wall and two small nightstands by the beds. I walked closer until Eliza came out with a sharp dagger in her hand. "Don't you dare step any closer to my Alexander." She laughed eerily. She gave me the chills with her child like laugh. "Why shouldn't I?" I asked stepping closer trying to trigger her. "I swear to god Jackyyy. I will slice his throat." She said angrily stepping closer to Alex. "Fine fine. What do you want?" I asked putting my hands up as a sign of surrender. "I want you to break up with Alex right now. Right in front of me." She demanded stepping back. "What happens if I don't?" I asked once more, I really didn't want to push my limits but I really wanted to know what happens. "Are you willing to risk that?" She sighed sarcastically and crossed her arms with the dagger still tightly wrapped in her hand.

"Alright alright." I groaned rolling my eyes and kneeling in front of the badly beaten boy in front of me. "I took the cloth from around his mouth and left it on the floor. "Hey baby, I'm so sorry but this is for the best." I paused, I leaned in and kissed him gently. His lips were in sync with mine. I pulled back and frowned. "Alexander," my voice cracked. "We are through." I saw the tears roll down his bloody and bruised face. I stepped back and Eliza grinned evilly. I covered my mouth the muffle the sob I was choking out and I felt hot tears race down my face. Eliza sat on his lap and harshly kissed him. She gripped his shirt with her hands and she trailed kisses down to his neck. She began biting and he yelped out in pain. He stared at me and cried so hard. I have never seen him so broken. I didn't want this for him. He never deserved this no matter how many people he killed. No one deserves this. He screamed louder and louder making his screams ring in my ears. I can't handle this. I couldn't watch this, it stung in my chest and I wanted to save him. I couldn't handle this. I walked up to Eliza and I threw her off of Alexander. "I'm so sorry baby. I don't want this for you." I said whilst pulling out my phone. I dialed 911 but Eliza smacked my arm and I threw the phone across the room. I screamed out in agony as Eliza deeply sliced my arm. I was bleeding severely and I needed to get her away from Alex.

Honestly how is no one hearing this? Wait a minute. All the rooms are empty. This wasn't her dorm. This was never her dorm. No wonder Angelica was never here when I visited. That bitch led me to the wrong room. Now I'm standing here breathing heavily staring Eliza down. A small glimmer of hope wished that she would return to old self. I came at me with the knife and I dodged her. She stared at me with crazy eyes, her hair was wild and she looked horrifying. Eliza went at Alex and sliced his throat with the sharp dagger. "NO!" I screamed in pain. I ran up to Alex and I tried to stop the bleeding. I took off my shirt and I wrapped it around his neck. Alex was still bleeding through the shirt and I applied pressure against the wound. I felt numb, I couldn't feel the pain that I was supposed to be feeling, but I didn't. All that mattered was Alexander and him not dying. Not now, not ever. "I-I love you." He choked out and continued choking on his blood. "I love you too baby. Please don't die, not now." I pleaded applying more pressure. I sobbed and I turned back to see the sweet innocent girl I once knew. Eliza came at me and I shouted. I heard shouting from afar and now they were in the room. It was the police, I screamed as Eliza had tackled me. I fell onto the floor hitting my head really hard. I blacked out and all I heard was screaming.

"Please Alex, don't die on me."

It's getting close to the end. And y'all probably hate me but that's fine. So does Alex live or die? Who knows, well I don't but I ain't saying anything.