Chapter 4

I quickly ran up to Alex and Eliza. "Why is she crying?" I asked very concerned. "She wants to talk to you John." Alex muttered, "She told me about her problem but she wants you to hear from her." Alex answered as he rubbed Eliza's back. "Okay, let's go to the coffee shop. We'll have hot chocolate and cookies if that makes you happy." I commented, I wrapped my arm around Eliza's shoulder and I took her to the coffee shop.

We arrived and ordered a few cookies along with some hot chocolate. "I have something to tell." She snuffled and took a bite of a cookie. "And that is?" I questioned holding her hand. "It's okay, you can tell me." I influenced. "I-I have a-a crush o-on your b-boyf-friend." She stuttered and began crying once again. "How long?" I murmured as I gripped her hand. She looked up at me with her red puffy eyes. Tears had stained her face and they continued to slip slowly down her face. "Two years." Eliza breathed, choking on her sob. "Why didn't you ask him before me?" I continued asking, it hurt me so much to see someone heartbroken. "I-I d-don't know. I was was scared of his response." She answered truthfully taking a drink from her hot chocolate. "Oh. I'm sorry, I honestly don't know what to tell you Eliza." I apologized sadly and finished my cup of hot chocolate.

I walked Eliza back to her dorm and I trudged back to my own. "She told you." Alex frowned as he laid back on the floor. "Yeah she confessed that she liked you." I mumbled laying down next to Alex. "She didn't tell you what happened." Alex uttered. I hummed in confusion and we sat up. "She kissed me." He looked down in disappointment. "She did? Did you kiss back?" I asked more worried than I was already. Alex shook his head and I felt relieved. "Alexander," I began. He looked terrified. "I'm not angry. As long as you didn't do anything with your consent then we'll be fine." I reassured as I cupped his cheek. "I'm sorry." He blubbered, I stopped Alex by kissing him tenderly and lovingly. "It's okay Alexander." I forgave and I carried him to his bed.

"Let's watch a movie." I suggested and we used my laptop. We ended up watching some random comedy movie. Blended was the movie. It was great. It was hilarious and I loved it. Alex fell asleep halfway through the movie. 10:22PM. It's not late. But I am exhausted.

I closed my laptop and I snuggled closer to Alex. "I love you so much." I mumbled and I kissed Alex's forehead. I fell asleep with Alex sleeping in my arms. I know it's cheesy but he's everything to me.

My phone began to ring. It was 4:32 AM. I wondered who it was. I picked up my phone.

"Hello?"

"Be careful with that Hamilton boy. He's a danger."

"Wait what are you talking..."

The other line dropped. That was weird and sketchy. Well it's Tuesday and I can't sleep anymore. I got up and I got ready for the day. I showered, brushed my teeth, and I got dressed. I walked out to see it was 5:55 PM. It's still early. I decided to do my art homework which was to create an animal with other animal characteristics. I just drew a turtle with antlers and wings. It was beautiful. So I decided to color it too. I laughed a little. The drawing to me at least an hour. I looked at the time once again and it read 6:59 PM.

Maybe I should get breakfast. I went to the coffee shop and got myself and him some coffee. Along with some muffins. I walked back to my dorm until I bumped into Peggy. "Hey Peg." I greeted and I hugged her. "Hey John, I'll see you later alright." She smiled and was on her way to the coffee shop where I once was. I went to my dorm to find Alex no where in the dorm. I knocked on the bathroom door and I heard a hum. "I brought you some coffee and muffins." I informed and I left it on his desk. I heard him muffle an 'Okay.' I went to eat my muffin and finish the rest of my coffee.

Alex came out with his hair up in a bun and he was wearing his usual clothing. Jeans and a plain shirt. I pulled my sleeves down. The coffee was still too hot for me to hold. "Hey I have a question." Alex spoke up. "And?" I asked. "Why do you always wear sleeves? For the week I've known you, you always are wearing a flannel." He explained taking a sip from his coffee. I shrugged my shoulders and I felt scared for a moment. I had to escape before he asked any further questions. "Alright bye Alex." I shot out and I kissed his forehead. I quickly walked out of the room and I went to search for Peggy. I had called Peggy and she was in her dorm.

"It's early, why are you here?" She asked as she let me in. "Uh Alex asked me something I didn't want to answer so I walked out." I answered truthfully. I sat down on her bed and waited for her to get ready. "Hello John." Maria greeted as she came out from the bathroom. Peggy went in and Maria sat across from me on her bed. "You're dating Peggy. I swear to god if you break her heart I'll break your neck." I threatened as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Alright chill, I got enough of that from her sisters." She laughed but she took my threat serious though.

Peggy came out in a pair of shorts with fishnet tights, yellow hightop converse, and a black shirt matching with her tights. "Cute." I complimented and she thanked me. "Let's go to class now." She announced as we linked arms and walked to Art.

Ooooh, John is also hiding something. And that phone call was pretty weird too, don't ya think? Everything will unfold soon. 😈