Chapter 9

Author notes

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT YOU WONT GET THE REST OF THE STORY IF YOU DONT READ THIS;

I MADE CHANGES TO THE STORY

1) THEY ARE IN YR 13 NOT YR 11

2) HARRY HASNT BEEN TALKING TO THEM FOR A YEAR (SINCE YR 12)

3) AGE= 17/18 FOR SOPHIE,NIALL,LIAM,SARA AND HARRY   18/19 FOR ZAYN AND LOUIS

4)SOPHIE MOVED TO LONDON WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE SHE HADNT LIVED THERE FOR THE WHOLE OF HER LIFE.

ENJOY ALSO I HAVE DECIDED TO DEDICATE MY NEXT CHAPTERS TO THE FIRST OR NICEST COMMENT AND THEN ILL SEE IF I SHOULD CARRY ON SOO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

THE BIGGEST THANK YOU!!!HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE BOOK BY @YUSS28 CALLED MY FIRST LOVE (ZAYN MALIK) IT IS GREAT!!!!

ALSO YOU SHOULD READ THE GOOD GIRL FALLS FOR THE BAD BOY (ZAYN MALIK ROMANTIO FANFIC) BY @SARAAAA456

THANKS FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL XXX

sophie p.o.v

liam was looking at me intently.I didn't blame him and i had not said a word since 5 minutes ago when... well you know what happened.. it brought back memories good and bad i didn't know but they were there just about.i just couldn't believe he would do that though maybe he hadn't gotten....

why am i worrying about this. i  guess i haven't forgotten that either.Liam was still staring at me as Zayn came walking up so casually with Sara underneath his arm, who seemed to be looking at him and i think studying him. Love does do weird things to people .It was cute though and cheered me up a little bit i guess,but i couldn't help but feel a pang of Jealously as they had everything that i didn't ...love someone to confine all my inner most well-kept secrets that i hadnt even told Liam who has known me since i first moved from Ireland to London when i was 7.

Yeah im half Irish(probably my better half, no offence to my mum).My mum was English, and proud to be English and would always say to me that it was a shame she married an irish men.Then this was when dad used to say hey i more of a men than any English bloke so your lucky to have married an Irish men,then we would all laugh even though we probably heard him say it for the tenth million time but we felt like a proper family...a great ,big(well not exactly big as i was an only child),happy family before it all happened....i felt a sharp unexpected twang of pain.

"Hey whats up" Zayn said

"Hey" Sara said

There was no reply. Li was still staring at me and ignoring them it was getting frustrating.

"you o-" Zayn began but didn't finish as he saw me.I hadn't even realised the tears rolling down my face.I wiped them and still saw the funny look Zayn gave Sara who just shrugged and unwrapped herself for under Zayns arm and came and put her arm around my shoulder.which was pretty ironic.I wasn't even crying over what Harry did.I was crying over the past...the things ive never had,the things i wish i did,the things i had lost.....

Liam was looking at me still.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Liam" I said "have you got a staring problem or what"

Liam looked really hurt.God what had i done.me and my big mouth.I didn't mean to hurt him i was just soo pissed and everything.He was the only person who knew so much about me besides Har...