chapter 18

Saras P. O. V

I looked around the class to see everybody misbehaving. Zayn was nowhere to be seen and I had no idea where he was. Sophie,Liam and Harry were in a different class to me. I mean they chose to do French instead of Spanish. I felt alone because all the other people in the class were either shouting across the class,snogging someone or they were sat at the front waiting patently for the teacher to walk through the door.

Eurgh where the hell was Zayn. He was definitely in today. I mean he surprised me by walking with me as his house is on the other side of town. It was a sweet and pleasant surprise but I was suspicious as to where he was.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat. I looked up and broke into a smile when I saw that it was Louis.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked.

"Nope." I reply. If Zayn is not here Louis should be able to sit. I would feel less alone.

"May I sit?" He asked.

"Gladly,be my guest." I say.

"Seriously"he says "be my guest." He raises an eyebrow.

"Hey This seat can always be reserved."I say.

"Oh no! I wouldn't want that now.would I?"he says. "That seat is my dream seat. You wouldn't be that mean would ya?"

"I guess your lucky I like you." I state. He laughs and sits down next to me.

The teacher madame Dymond walks in.

"Bonjour! Silence"she says.

Just as she is about to start explaining something the door opens. In walks a girl I have never seen before. She must be new.

"Ah! You must be the new girl ummm shamila" the teacher says.

"My name is actually shamaila." The girl says in a confident voice.

"Well shamaila you can go and sit next to Sara and Louis."the teacher announced.

Shamaila starts making her way towards our table.she looks kinda nervous. I look around to find some boys staring at her. They literally couldn't take there eyes of her. She was really pretty.she finally made her way over to our table and I give her a welcoming smile and so does Louis which is kinda cute.

"Hey" me and Louis say at the exact same time. We look at each other and he smiled at me and I do the same.

"Hi!" Shamaila says. Gosh she must be feeling awkward. She sits down next to me and then looks between me and Louis more than once.

"Is it ride to ask you something?" She whispers to me.

"No ask away." I smile.

"Are you and Louis like you know... dating." She says.

"Nope she already had a boyfriend." Louis laughs. I look at him.

"If you call that whispering.I don't even want to imagine what you call talking!" He says.

I was about to say something when the door to the classroom opens and in bursts Zayn.

Zayns hair is a mess. It looks as if he has been running his hand through it. It looks as though someone has tugged at him. The top few buttons of his shirt are undone. To be honest he looks flustered.

"That's her boyfriend." I heard Louis say bit his voice isn't mocking or playful. Its cold and hard. "And he doesn't deserve her." He whispers the last part.

And as if to make it any worse a few seconds later in walks Perrie. Her hair is tousled and she has a playful smirk on her perfectly painted lips. She walks past Zayn towards the teacher and he can't take his eyes off her.

I feel a hand on my back and look to see its shamaila. I try giving her a small smile but I can't manage this. I get up and Louis looks at me. I feel everyone's eyes on me. Zayn looks up at me bit I can't look at him. I feel Louis grab my hand.

"Sara show him you don't care." He says.

"I can't." I say shaking my head.

I tug my hand away from Louis and run out the room. Just before the door closes hear something.

"Sara!" Its Zayn.

"Just stay the fuck away from her." I hear Louis say.  Then the door close. I run into the girls bathroom and lock myself in a cubicle.

"Sara ..." I know it's Louis but I don't reply.

Then the door to the cubicle opens and I run up to Louis. He hugs me and I cry into his chest while he whispers store of comfort to me.

Sophies P. O. V

The bell rang signaling lunch and I was mad. I heard about what happen to sara and I really needed to see her. I walk out my class without waiting for Liam or Harry.

As I make my way down the hall I see Zayn. I walk towards him. He is sitting alone with his back against the locker and his head  in his hands. I walk over to him.

"What the bloody fuck is wrong with you?" I shout "what the actual fuck!"

"I can explain." He says standing up.

"Don't give me that pathetic crap. I what understand what she saw in you!" I scream not caring if I'm causing a scene.

"Listen!" He says.

"I will not listen to your bullshit. I mean as they say once a player always a player." I state furious.

"Please let me explain. Maybe if I explain to sar -"he starts.

"Don't you dare go anywhere near her. Or else I will chop off your balls!" I say.

"We fucking trusted you. She fucking trusted you!" I say "and you go and do that to her.I sometimes can't believe you Malik. We were like family. You were like a brother to me and... and you go and do that. I honestly thought you changed. We all did. We are never going to make that mistake ever again."

Harry and Liam are now here. I walk off I can't face any of them.I just can't believe that he would do that.

I storm off but not before I hear Harry say to Zayn.

"You don't know how bad you want something until you have lost it."

That sentence is what makes me burst out into a fit of tears.

Authors P. O. V

Soo I updated again. 2 updates in a row! Yay! Hopefully  updating some time soon.

Drama,drama, drama!

What do you think Zayn will do?

What about Louis and Sara?

(Personally I ship them!)

How about what Harry said?

OMG the pic of Louis on the top/side!!!

Anyways

Vote

Comment

Fan

Love you all

XXX

P. S Zayn pins you to the wall. He begins to kiss your neck and then he leaves kisses on your jawline. He leans in close and kisses your nose before place his lips on yours. He leans in and whispers in a husky,low voice "press the vote button for me" he then roughly kisses you. "Press it for me!

Do it for Zayn.

Love you all

XXX