Chapter 7

Sophie's p.o.v

"soo what's going on between you and Niall" Liam questioned

We were at his house as i needed to shower and dry off and also because my mums at home and would kill me if she found out that i bunked off of school on the first day back. She would also lecture me about how important my studies were even tough i was in the top ten percent of my yr group and it would have been higher if i was better at English like Liam. Liam was really bright and was always top of the class even tough he never revised for anything unless he was forced. He was placed in the wrong yr group but had a decision to stay in it or not and he stayed in it. He is a yr older than me already and his birthdays not that far away.

"I don't really know" i answer back truthfully.

"oh" he simply replied.

I reached for the towel and wrapped it around myself and get out of the shower. I walked over to the radiator where my clothes were drying. They were still wet.

"Liam do you have some clothes that i can borrow" i said as i walked out of the bathroom "mine are still wet".

I looked around his room. The posters on the wall were of Liams favourite artists. I walked over to Liams massive collection of CDs and traced them with my finger. It was like music heaven in here, he had everything from classics to rock. I looked over towards Liam who was searching his wardrobe. He turned around and went bright red. Oh God i forgot that i was only in a towel.

Liams p.o.v

I looked over in Sophs direction only to find her in a white towel. Her pale white face clearer than ever and her hair was curly and jet black framing her face perfectly. her figure was amazing. I blushed. God why did she have to be soo hot. She stood there bewildered as she looked down at what she was wearing and blushed. Her cheeks flooding with colour. I must have been staring, i quickly looked down at the ground.

"I could only find this" i said handing her the Hollister t-shirt i had in my hands.

"Its fine" she said making her way to the bathroom " I wear my jeans there kinda dry"

Soph returned from the bathroom fully clothed and smiled when she saw me. I looked at her in my top, it was baggy for her but she looked soo innocent and small in it. She tied her hair up in a messy bun even tough it was still wet. She grabbed her bag and said we better hurry up unless we wanted to miss the rest of lunch. We walked downstairs and got a quick snack to eat and began waking to school, just talking about the holidays and catching up we needed to do. I told her all about my trip to new York and then she told me how her holidays consisted of crying, arguing and shouting because of her mum and her boyfriend dumping her. I told her that he was such a prick anyway and he didn't deserve her which was true. She smiled and told me she missed me ,only if she knew how i missed her.

We turn the corner to her locker and talked for a bit but i couldn't help but notice how Harry and his friends kept looking over in our direction. Sophie didn't seem to notice and when i told her she said it was just Harry being Harry and it probably nothing. I needed to go and get something important from my locker but i was so sure that Harry was upto something. I decide to go to my locker which was just around the corner. I would only be 2 minutes max and maybe it was just nothing.

I had a feeling that he was upto something but what. I didn't trust him one little bit something about him made me uneasy. What was he upto....