chapter 15

Liams p.o.v

I was awoken by a knock on my now open window and a soft,small voice whispering my name.

"li!" it said. " liam...". It was unmistakably soph as the thin Irish accent gave it away.I mean she had ived in London for 10 years now but would always go to Ireland whenever she got the chance and her accent hadn't vanished yet like you would think.

I forced myself to open my eyes and looked at the digital alarm clock on my bedside table.3:24 am.Gosh it was early but i wanst with Soph today when she needed me the most.I forgot so her waking me up at 3;25 in the morning wasn't a big deal.I was used to these unexpected visits from her.I told her she can come around whenever and she took that to her advantage.

"Soph.whats the matter."I asked even though i knew the answer.Soph sniffled and wiped her eyes and face.she attempted to smooth down her hair but she still looked amazing.I sat up and looked at her for a couple of minutes waiting for a reply that never came.

"come here" i said and tried to smile reassuringly at her but i wasn't fooling everyone.I opened my arms out and she came rushing into them.She needed support and her drunkard of a mum would not give it to her.I seriously don't get why Soph is soo obedient and patient with her.

I wrapped my arms around her fragile petit body and began to comfort her. She stopped crying and she hugged me tighter saying she was sorry.

"Its okay. Come on let's lie down. "I said.

I got into my bed and she slid in next to me like always. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer not wanting to let her go and to be there for her. She nuzzled into my chest and small sobs escaped from her lips. I kept her there until she couldn't cry no more. Kissing her head telling her it will be fine even though I wasn't entirely sure. I wanted her to believe it so I could.

"I'm sorry. " she said again.

"No Soph I'm sorry. " I took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry I forgot about today. I mean I knew it happened around this time but I didn't know it was today. I'm a terrible friend."

"Liam its okay. I mean your am amazing friend and you are always there when I need you. You understand and put up with me. Your not a terrible friend. Your the best friend I could ever ask for." She said.

It killed hearing that come out of her mouth. Friendzoned. She would never see me as anything else but a friend. I have got to accept that.

"I mean its not your job to remember everything."she continued "I don't expect you too."

"No I should've remembered Soph.I should've." I replied.

"Liam your here now and that what matters."she whispered and I took her hand under the covers. "You are here now when I need you. Li thats what matters."she finished.

"Do you need anything. Soph? " I asked wanting to look after her.

"I need sleep Li." She said. "I couldn't sleep so I came here to talk to you because it's easy to go to sleep here. Its easy to talk to you."

I smiled. She came her to me, not to Harry or anyone else. She came directly to me because she wants to talk to me.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Night Liam!" She said. "I enjoyed talking to you."

She leaned up and kissed me on my cheek.

"I love you Liam." She whispered.

"I love you too." I said and with that she drifted off to sleep. Her features relaxed.she looked peaceful any sign of stress or worry had disappeared.she wasn't sad or tired and I was glad she felt like that while in my arms.

"I really love you Sophie. I loved you first and I will always love you." I whisper and lean down and plant a slow kiss on her temple. I fell asleep with our faces just inches away and our noses touching....

Authors notes

Soooooo....

This is really just a filler. But hey at least I updated ....

I know it's short and boring as no action happens but two updates in two days.

Great pic of a sexy motherfucker on the side or top!

Thumbs up.

Yay!!!

I mean sorry for any mistakes its 1:00 here in the UK.

Don't forget to comment

vote

Fan

and all that crap.

Love you all

Night.

XXX