Chapter 26

A/N
I have started to write a new Liam fanfic called runaway. I would really appreciate it if you checked it out. However, don't worry I will still try to update this book at least once a week....

Anyways.
Here is Chapter 26...

#.# Sophie #.#

I began to sing along to the song playing on the radio. All the windows of Liams black range rover down,the wind raking through my hair. The sun in my eyes and I felt free. Absolutely free for once in my life with nothing on my mind. I was purely enjoying this moment.

Liam was driving also singing along. Sara,Louis,Harry and Nadine(my mate from nursery) were also in the car. Sara and Louis right in the back. Harry sitting in the second row behind me as well as Nadine who was sitting behind Liam.

Nadine and Liam were pretty close. They were like brother and sister. Harry got on well with her and she and Sara are really close. She had long inky black hair. She was quite pale with greenish/bluish eyes.

We were all on our way to a festival that was being held over the weekend. It was currently Friday and we were all excited. We were all going for Liams birthday which is on Monday. Liam wanted to go to it and see if we wanted to come too.

In the past two weeks Liam and Harry have been getting in quite well. Zayn and Sara got back together -much to Louis distaste! I had to agree with Louis, Zayn is a pushover and doesn't deserve sara but she told me to give him another chance. So I did,however things between me and him haven't been the same. Its awkward and there is always tension.

"How much longer lili?" I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled back.

"Not long!" He said.

"Well do you like your birthday present..." I asked.

"Of course! Thanks for the tickets." He said. I had brought mine and Liams ticket and the rest wanted to come along so they paid for themselves. Well... sara paid for her and Nadine while Harry paid for him and lou.

"Excited?"

"Yes. Yes what kind of a question is that Soph!" Liam exclaimed.

"Who you looking forward to seeing the most!" I say.

"disclosure I guess.." he replied

"we should be there in about 10 minutes. 20 at the most." Harry said out of the blue. The excitement audible in his voice. I smile. He sounded like a kid in Christmas eve.

"Who is your favourite haz?" I asked "you know out of the acts that are going to perform."

"Eurgh that's a hard one soph!I guess ... I guess... I can't chose!" He spat out finally. I laugh.

"How bout you lou?" Harry asked.

"Obviously rixton!" Louis said "innit sara!"

"Yep and Nadine how bout you?" Sara asked politely.

"The 1975" she replied simply.

"Same! I love Matt!"I say.

"Yeah we know!" Said Sara,Nadine and Liam simultaneously. I smiled that was funny.

"Wait what?" Harry asked "you never told me you liked them!"

"Liked them since 2 years ago." I said.

"That's ... that's interesting!" Harry said.

"LOOK,LOOK WE ARE THERE!!!" Louis screamed as sara laughed.

"Finally!" I said. Liam parked his car not to far from the campsite which we would be staying at until Monday afternoon when we would leave. Liam jumped out the car and jogged over to my side and opened the door for me. He held out his hand for me to take and helped me down which was great because I was quite short so my feet wouldn't touch the ground. I beamed at him.