chapter 6

"noooooo!" i whined " Li!!! please don't!!!"

Me and Liam were in a park a couple of streets away from school. we had just come back from a make-shift beach not to far from here. The park was packed and im not surprised as it was mid-August. yh we had to go to school because our grades as a year group were below standards or something like that. I look around the park was beautiful with a fountain in the middle surrounded by people tossing coins in there hoping there wishes came true and a couple of buskers. There was trees and flowers all over the places. Ice cream sellers were surrounding the fountain. It was the centre piece of the park. 

"Excuse me can i borrow your mic" Liam said walking up to a busker.

"Liam don't you dare i wont talk to you for the rest of the century" I whispered so the busker couldn't hear.

"Why" said the man

Liam began to whisper in the mans ear. God, was he seriously doing this. Liam walked, dragging me over to the mic. I shoot him a glare. He just ignored it. The man passed me the guitar and stepped back. I looked around and seen a crowd had all ready started gathering. I began to strum the guitar and began to sing give me love by Ed Shereen. One of my favourite songs and one of the very few i know all the chords and melody to. Also, one of the only songs that i don't play the guitar terribly to. I got in the mood and really began to enjoy myself maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all. I looked around the crowd when something caught my eye. A group of boys who looked strangely familiar were seating down on a bench not to far from the back. I notice they were looking and listening to me intently. Then that's when i realised that it was Harry, Louis and the rest of there mates but then where was Niall if his mates were there. A few seconds later he appeared with ice creams in his hand which he handed out. He sat down on the top of the bench with Harry and sort of sat back and relaxed. He was looking straight at me. I blushed looked down to the ground and then over to Liam who seemed to have noticed them also.

When the song finished i noticed Nialls eyes still firmly fixed on me. I sat at the edge of the fountain, next to Liam, who smiled.

"that wasn't sooo bad" he said

"yes it was"

"you cant fool me, you really enjoyed that"

"ok maybe i did just a little bit"

"do you want an ice cream?"

"yh,sure. Which one"

"my usual"

"okay "Liam got up and walked over to the ice cream van. I looked towards Niall to see him approaching me.

Nialls p.o.v

I walked over to soph. She had an amazing voice. I reached her and sat down next to her. She looked up and smiled while blushing. That was so cute.

"hi" i said

"hey"

"you were great up there" i said "you have an amazing voice"

"Thanks" she laughed. I loved her laugh it was sexy but innocent.

"why you laughing, i didn't say something funny" I couldn't help but smile at her laugh.

"Im laughing because i didn't even want to do that and i told Liam i wouldn't talk to him if he forced me up there but i really enjoyed myself. I would do it again" She smiled. She had the best smile, she could light up a room with it.

"you told me you couldn't play the guitar that well"

"I don't"

"yes you do"

"you haven't heard me play anything else. That took me over a month to learn just the chorus, and i only learnt it because Ed Shereen is one of my favourite singers as well as 5sos"She said splashing my face from water from the fountain.

"hey what did you do that for" i whined

"i just felt like it "i splashed her with water.

"hey" she said "what's wrong with you"

"just felt like it" i said mocking her. She laughed.

she leaned in and pushed me. I fell back and landed in the fountain with a big splash. People around me gave us a dirty look and carried on.Soph was laughing her head off. I got up and pulled her in with me which caused her to stop laughing. She looked at me and smiled. She stood up next to me and started splashing water at me. i did the same and we were both laughing. After about 2 minutes, we got fed up of the dirty looks people kept on shooting our way so we got out.

Sophie was drenched and her hair was all wet and curly. Her clothes were clinging to her body, showing off her flawless figure. She looked at me and then blushed and smiled at the ground.she was soo hot when she did that. I ran a hand through my hair and was about to say something when Liam appeared carrying ice cream. His face dropped when he saw soph and me. I looked at soph turned to me and smiled. We were a centimetre apart. I lifted up her chin and looked into her beautiful blue eyes which had me in a trance the minute i saw her. Our lips brushed i leaned into kiss her when Liam probably feeling awkward cleared his throat. Sophie looked up at me as we pulled apart. I leaned down to her ear and whispered goodbye. She smiled and whispered see you in school.

I walked over to my friends who wolf-whistled. I blushed. I looked at Harry who was licking his lips. It was obvious that he had a crush on some girl. I followed his to where he was looking. It was Sophie he was examining up and down. This was bad he liked Sophie.

I didn't know what i was going to do...