chapter 10

Authors notes

Sorry this took soo long but I was busy and didn't hav the time to update and I kinda needed  a break from writing.I try to update as soon as possible.

And that picture of Liam on the top/side omg  it literally killed me!

Sorry

Love you all.

Xxx

Harrys P.O. V

Liams fist collided with my face. It hurt I have to admit . I flinched. My jaw was throbbing and Liam was towering over me but I come to make amends with Soph. I missed her a lot. I needed to do this for Soph but this was obviously not going to plan. I planned to apologize but instead I ended up getting in to a fight with her best friend. ....

Again .

Liams wedged his elbow underneath my neck. It was starting to get harder to breath. Soph began to speak but was cut off by the sound of Liam moaning in pain as I kneed him somewhere it hurt .

I smiled. I couldn't help it !

Soph now looked worried and she shoot me a fed up look. I knew right then that I blow my chance for good. I also knew that Liam would recover in a couple of seconds and I was in for it soo I did what anyone In my position would do. I slammed him into locker and reversed our positions so he was now the one who was having trouble breathing.

Sophie was telling me to get off him.

"But. .." I began before she shot me a look that told me that whatever stupid reason I had wasn't enough. I sighed and then when I looked at Liam I could tell that I was dead.I looked again at Soph when Liam managed to break free from my grip. He was literally purple in the face it was almost comical.

Almost ..

I knew that he was going to be the death of me!

He went in for another punch.I dodged.

I knew right then  that this was far from over...

Sophies P. O. V

Liam was mad like really mad .

I knew that he was going to kill somebody and that somebody would be Harry.I look at Liam and then Harry. Out of the two of them I knew that I be able to get to Harry rather than Liam because when Liam was mad he was impossible to talk to.

I looked at Harry and took a deep breath.This was gonna be hard as Harry hated Liam a lot and Liam hated Harry a lot!!!

Saras P. O. V

I sighed.

"F off Louis " was all I managed to say.

God he was such a asshole.I looked over at Zayn he seemed pre-occupied with someone or something that was on the other side of the hall.

I turned back to Louis who said something relatively annoying as per usual.

"Louis shut your bloody trap hole!" I say not even trying to hide the annoyance in my voice.I knew even though I asked,he wouldn't oblige. God why did he have to exist.A world without his agitating words and ego would be great but it is obvious that Louis is here so the world is a mess just like him. I know saying that he shouldn't exist is harsh but he can't stop pissing me off.

"Hey your so stupid that you don't even realise that everyone around you are looking to replace you. " Louis said while nodding his head in Zayns direction.

"what do you mean? " I question actually curious about what he has to say for once.

"well lover boy over there can't seem to take his eyes off her " he smirks while gesturing down the hall to where Perri and her gang of bitches seem to be. I mean Perri is nice but the people she hangs out with are 2 faced or sluts.In some cases both. I look over in Zayns direction to see his eyes trained on them or more specifically her.I don't know what to think or feel. I hear a low chuckle come from Louis direction and before I can even think my hand raises and I end up slapping him across the cheek. hard. The sound seems to echo through the hall and a few people who were focused on Harry and Liam are now gazing at my and Louis,anticipating what going to happen next.