Chapter 12

Sophies p.o.v

I was sitting outside Mrs Walters office. I had already been inside with Niall and he got away with it only earning a detention and so had I!

lucky us!!

Niall hadn't been talking much since he told me about how he is sorry about everything.Liam and Harry were in the devils office.I was waiting for them to come out. Sara,Zayn and Louis left about half and hour ago and by the looks of it,there meeting wasn't the greatest.Liam and Harry had been i there for a good hour.There was half an hour til school was finished.I looked at Niall and he looked away.

click!

The door to the devils office opened!Finally!Out came a very sullen looking Harry followed by a pissed looking Liam.I ran upto them and  literally bombarded them with questions.

"Li what happened?" i asked. "your not excluded are you?" i said looking between the both of them.

"no,we are not excluded"Harry mumbled.

"then what the fuck is wrong with you both?" i pressed.

"well...."Liam piped up"i am let off the hook if i tutor you,Sara,Maria and ..." he looked over at Harry.

"me."Harry finished off.

My jaw literally dropped.Mrs walters knows that they would kill each other if they ever got the chance to.This has to be some kind of joke.A mean sick prank.

"and we cant argue or fight for the rest of the term.we have to go to detention at the end of the week and be present and on time to all our classes or else we are out!" Harry said sarcastically if i may add.

"Sorry" I said.

Liam looked up and walked over to me.

"why?" he said.

"This is all my fault" i said bringing my hands to my face.

"No it wasn't.Its my fault"Harry said softly.

I looked up and Harry smiled at me.I returned the favour.

"we should get going to class.You heard what the witch said." Liam said.

I looked around for Niall but he wasn't there.I just sighed.God i hope he is okay.

"I need to get something from my locker.ill met you there." I said giving them both a hug.I pulld back and i saw the confused look Harry gave me.I just smiled at him.

"see ya there"Li said.

I walked to my locker and was about to grab my chemistry book when someone cleared their throat behind me.I was expecting to see a teacher and was getting ready to explain why i wasn't in class but it was Harry.I couldn't stop the idiotic grin that formed n my face.I know that he tried to kiss me today and he got into a fight with my best friend but he was sorry and he wanted stuff to be back to the way they used to be when we were mates.I need to remember that he was my best friend once and i could tell him anything.

"Am i forgiven? because i understand if you don't forgive me.i have been acting like a pri-"He began.

I laughed and his face scrunched up in the most adorable way.I laughed more.Now pure confusion could be seen in his facial expression.God he was soo funny and he didn't even know it!

"Why are you laughing?I am being serious!I really am truly sorry."He said.I laughed some more.I swear i was gonna die of laughter.I just cant take him seriously right now.

"hey....hey stop it!" he whined.He looked quite hurt.I stopped.

"Its just that your face and ..."I couldn't finish.I started laughing again like seriously what the hell is wrong with me!