chapter 14

Harry P.o. v

"Harry I'm not sure I can do this."Soph voice was low.I look at her and I just want to kiss her to reassure her but I need to remember that we aren't a couple anymore. God I don't even know why I let her go. I guess I thought that I was better alone.

You let her go because your a dipshit that was afraid of commitment.

I knew that my brain as blunt as it was being was right.

I did what anyone in my situation would do. I didn't kiss her instead I took her small hand into my own and hugged her to let her know that I was there for her. She let go of my hand and wrapped her small arms around my frame. I laid my cheek on top of her head and we stood there swaying slowly. Just like old times.

Just like old times.

I sigh. I know that she was hugging me and telling me how she was feeling was only because she needed support without hassling anyone or being a burden on them.

I was just glad we were talking. We were almost back to normal but just not the way I had planned or wanted it to be. I didn't think I would be just friends when we made up. I was hoping to be more but I don't mind too much as at least im still part of her life.

"Shall we ya know. ..."I spoke. She looked up and gulped then nodded.

We made our way through the graveyard.We reached the grave we were looking for ....

Sophie knelt down and placed the flowers she had brought next to the grave stone.

"You know you annoyed the hell out of me sometimes Jaden and you were really stupid sometimes it was unbelievable and you were suppose to be the smart one. Anyway " she laughs "I mean I know I should've been there for you and I should've helped you. I mean I could've prevented it from happening because as your twin I should've had like understood how you were feeling because you always knew how I was feeling. I love you and miss you. I still have the necklace that you ..."she looks over at me "and Harry brought and I know I never said it but it is one of the most beautiful things I had ever set eyes on. " she smiled.

Flashback.

"Open it Soph me and Harry choose it" jaden said.

"Open mine first Jay !" Sophie said. He smiled and did as he was told. He then held out a breath taking pair of shoes that we both wanted for soo long but jaden and me didn't even had enough for a pair of jeans. Jadens eyes widened as he looked at them.

"That's not all!" Soph smirked.

"This is just enough. You don't have to waste your money on buying me things. " Jaden says.

"If you don't want them mate then I will gladly have them. " I said half serious half joking.

Sophie walked over to me and smacked me in my chest playfully.

"I was joking. Joking. Gosh. " I said putting my hands up in mock surrender. Jay just laughed and Soph scoffed.

"Just look in the box! Jay" she said.Jay then pulled out four concert tickets and meet and greet to the script concert. I gasped and stared in awe at the tickets. Is this really happening?

Jadens face was priceless. His mouth was a gape.his bright blue eyes just glistened and his pink lips were quivering. He ran a hand through his her black hair and then ran a hand over his freckled face.