Quest Info

Alexa's POV

    It was just after the feast, and Dumbledore requested to see me. I walked to his office, muttered the password and entered his office. Dumbledore sat behind his desk, a golden chain in front of him.

    "Ah, Miss Potter. Please, take a seat," he said, gesturing to the chair opposite him.

    I did as I was told, sitting down and folding my hands in my lap. I thought I was going to be in trouble, but it turned out to be something quite different. The chain, upon closer inspection, had a small hourglass on it.

    "This is a Time Turner, Miss Potter. You will use it this summer, three days before school starts. Turn it two hundred times, and you will arrive at the school fifty years ago. You will restart first year and make your way to the higher years. You will attend with your parents, their friends, and most importantly, Tom Riddle. You must try to stop him. If you can keep him from turning to the dark side, you may not lose your parents. You will have until the end of graduation to change him. After the last stroke of midnight on graduation night, you will be returned here," the Headmaster explained.

    "Sir, if I do make good friends with original Marauders, will Remus and Sirius recognize me?" I asked.

    "You must change your name to Vanessa Zable. You will be sorted into Gryffindor once more. I will be the Headmaster at that time. I will know what you are doing. If you need anything while you are there, come to me. You must not tell anyone of this, do you understand?"

    "Yes, sir."

    "I wish you all the luck in the world, dear child. You must be careful."

    "I understand, sir. What will I need to take with me?"

    "You need to bring the Time Turner, your wand, your Invisibility Cloak, and yourself. You will have to buy school books again, but you may use my vault. Here is the key," he said, handing over a small golden key. "You must be aware of your surroundings at all times. You best get going. You need to pack up for tomorrow."

    I nodded and left the office, headed to my dorm. I opened it and threw all my stuff in my truck, leaving out a pair of clothes for the next day. I showered, got ready, and fell into bed. I truly hoped I could get to see my parents for myself, not take people's words. People always had different opinions, and I wanted to get to know my parents myself. I just had to wait. And manage to keep it all a secret from my friends and family, which would be hard. I sighed as I closed my eyes. Another adventure coming right up.