Chapter 29

---------

I was in quite a hurry editing this, so you might see some mistakes here and there. I will get them later....

-------

Chapter 29:

"Oh. No." Cirestain said, entering the cafeteria in urgency. "Guys, we have bad news."

Chelsea looked up in worry, "What is it?" She asked.

"Note, from Machire." Cirestain said, sitting down at the table. "A threat to Willow's family."

For the first time in a long time, Chelsea was happy Willow wasn't with them at this moment. "Why? He's never threatened the family of the Willows."

"Well, it says this:

Please return Ms. Glasspiers to her proper place, and if you don't, it'll be too late. Nobody will be home.

Sincerely- M."

Chelsea furrowed her eyebrows. "That is odd. Should we tell Willow?"

"It is her choice." Chris said. "To whether she wants to take that risk or not."

Michael crossed his arms, "But how can we trust him? We send Willow back, he'll probably take that chance to murder her. He won't let a Willow that has a chance of being the One live."

"I hate it when you're right," Alicia murmured. "And I hate it even more when I have to agree."

~~~~~~~~~~

Willow leaned against the cafeteria's door. She hated eavesdropping, but this was about her, and she wanted to know.

"Please return Ms. Glasspiers to her proper place, and if you don't, it'll be too late. Nobody will be home. Sincerely-M."

Willow held back a gasp. She didn't even stop to hear the rest of the conversation, because she was already running down the hallway.

She knew where the portals were, she could transport herself home, make sure no ones hurt. After hastily throwing on clothes, she ran to the training room. But, stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Michael smirking at her.

"I knew you were listening to the conversation." He inquired, twisting a knife between his fingers. He put the knife down and crossed his arms. "And I knew you didn't stop to listen to the rest of it. You're not going home, Willow."

Willow stubbornness kicked in, "What are you going to do about it?" She asked, defiantly.

Michael's face turned sarcastic, to Willow's surprise. "I don't know how I am going to strap a girl down that has only had one month of training, when I have only had seventeen years. How am I to do it?" Willow rolled her eyes.

"You can't keep me tied up forever. And you can't keep an eye on me forever, either." She said. Michael walked up to her so that they stood very close.

"What good would it do to them if he killed you?" He asked, looking straight into her eyes. His eyes deadly serious. "Do you really think he won't stop at killing you or them once you're back?" Willow didn't respond for a moment.

"I have to try." She said, in a quiet tone.

He rolled his eyes, "Do you have a death wish I don't know about?" Willow glared at him, momentarily. Then, a vicious idea crept in her head and she smiled at him.

"Look at it this way," She said. "If Machire sent you a note that if you didn't go to Alicia, Chris, and Chelsea, he would kill them. What would you do?" She got him there, he stayed silent for a moment before answering.