Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"Send her outside." Cirestain said, setting his cup full of tea down on the table. "We should get her into action, she took the Mountain Lyres quite well, last time."

Chelsea looked at her mentor in surprise, "Where should we take her? We can't take her up in the Lost Forest to have fun with Giant Spiders, remember? Alicia and Michael saw some Smoulders at the base of the mountain?"

"I wasn't thinking about the Lost Forest and spiders. I fear that Giant Spiders might scare the bejesus out of Willow, I was thinking Elamore." Her mentor replied, looking out the window.

"Elamore?" Chelsea replied, shocked. "You want us to take her to the Elves?"

"Yeah, show her around the UnderWorld a bit..." Cirestain replied.

"This is about the children, isn't it?" Alicia said, out of nowhere. She had been quiet this entire evening.

Cirestain sighed and looked over at Alicia, "Yes. Haven and Georgia have requested her out for a bit."

Michael snorted, "What is Willow going to do to the children? Zap 'em with her mind powers?"

Chris nudged Michael hard in the ribs, "You know they're sensitive about Amnesians."

"No," Alicia replied, picking at her nails. "They're racist against Amnesians."

"Racist!" Chris scoffed. "They're just scared, alright? It's her ancestor who tortured our kind and wants to control our world! What else are they supposed to think?"

"Are you defending them?" Michael asked, looking at Chris spectrally.

Chris fell back, "No." He muttered. "I am just trying to reason their thinking."

"Alright!" Cirestain said, taking a small sip of his tea. "Quit bickering. Just send her to Elamore, and when she comes back, the children will be long asleep."

~~~~

"We're going to see the Elves?" Willow asked as Chelsea handed her gear.

"Yes," Chelsea replied. "They are eager to meet you."

Willow didn't say anything as she escaped to the bathroom and put on the tight, black gear. Chelsea had also handed her belts. Willow had had a whole lesson on how to put belts on. Also how to take them off.

Once she was all prepared, she made it to the weapons room. She knew RiverPlain like the back of her hand now-a-days.

Michael and Alicia were the only ones in the room. Michael looked up when she walked in and Willow had to ask, "What are we doing with the Elves?"

"Meeting them," Michael replied.

Willow's mouth twisted a little as she looked at Michael, "That's all?"

Michael nodded. Willow let it drop and walked over to the Kopor Weaponry side of the room. She started to load up, she had also learned what weapons she needed and used best. Definitely not the little daggers meant to throw, she still couldn't throw those stupid things.

"You won't need very many weapons." Chelsea said, walking in and starting to load her belts with a few weapons. "Elves have an excellent defense system, if there was an attack, nothing will happen."

"Where's Chris?" Michael asked, looking around. Alicia looked up from the blade she was examining, looking around in worry.

"He'll come around," Chelsea replied, but she looked around as well.

~~~~~~

"Machire," Chris said, bowing deeply.

"Any news?" Machire asked.