Puppy

Lenoras POV
2 weeks later I finally felt normal again. Well if you can describe me as normal. My physical wounds started to heal and I'm no longer on medications. I had a lot of time to think about the offer Chris and Ricky made me and I came to the decision to accept it. I mean this one meal I have to eat I can sure burn of during the walks I'll take with my new dog. Today I'll go to buy a puppy with Ricky and you could say I was excited at least. "Love, Ricky is here can you please come downstairs I have to leave soon also" Chris yelled from downstairs. "I'm coming" I yelled back and dashed down the stairs. "Hey leni" Ricky smiled while hugging me. "Ready?" I just nodded and pulled him with me out of the door screaming a goodbye to Chris. "Woa woa slow down I've never ever seen you so excited and happy" Ricky laughed surprised. "Because you never bought me a dog bevor!" I grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How should I ever decide?!" I growned annoyed as I walked through the shelter with Ricky by my side. "Believe me you will know when the right one stands infront of you" he said while grabbing my hand. After a couple of minutes I saw a dog who instantly owned my heart. "This one!" I screeched and bent down to pet it. "Ricky look at it it's so tiny and I need this one!" I pulled him down to me so he could get a better look at the puppy. "Aw that's such a cutie. Just like it's future mummy" Ricky said while looking at me. I blushed a deep shade of red and turned my face back to the dog. It was a white German shepperd puppy with sparkling eyes and a goofy smile. "C'mon let's adopt this little one" Ricky said while getting up.

I almost jumped up and down when the employee handed me over the leash and wished me a nice time with my new dog. "What are we gonna call him?" i asked Ricky while thinking of suitable names. "You decide this on your own. After all it's yours." he just simply replied. "I-i have an idea but I'm sure it's just s-stupid" I stumbled out being scarred what he might think of it. "Tell me" Ricky smiled at me. "S-snowflake?" I more asked him than told him. His face lit up. "Thats a great name leni. It suits him perfectly." I smiled shyly and went to open the front door of Chris house. "Wait a moment" Ricky said while turning me around. He slowly bend forward and I began to panic. He can't kiss me. He's in a favourite band and I'm just a girl who tried to kill herself not even a month ago. Why would he? I mean I have a crush on him but I have a crush on all guys so I don't have something against it I'm just so afraid he's just playing with me. Just as his lips were about to touch mine I got pulled back by an angry Chris. "I think you gave her enough already today. Thanks Ricky but you can go now." Chris said through his teeth pressed together. I look shocked between him and Ricky. Ricky is starring at me and slowling turning around to go back to his car. Chris shut down the door and I let myself fall down on the couch exhausted from the day. Snowflake jumped next to me and curled in a ball.
"The puppy you chose is really cute. Can you tell me it's name?" Chris asked while sitting down infront of me. "He's called snowflake. Would you be keen on explaining why you stoped Ricky from kissing me?" I asked him angrily while sitting up straight. Chris suddenly seemed to be nervous. "I'm sorry for this but I know you've never been kissed by a boy bevor and I..." he rambled. "And you what?" I asked him. "I wanted to be the first one to kiss you." he said quietly while leaning towards me.