Lunch

Lenoras POV
*knock knock*
"Love are you ready?" Chris asked me. "One minute" I replied while binding my shoelaces. "Ok we can go" I smiled at him. "Good we are already a bit late. I'll take Snowflake. Can you please lock the front door?" Chris said. "Of course "

Chris POV
she looked absolutely incredible in this black dress with high heels. She is always stunning but today she topped everything. I hold the door open for her while she got into the restaurant. "Thanks" she whispered shyly while looking for the guys who said that they were already here. "Lenora! Chris! We are here." screamed Ryan all over the place while waving with his hand. We both walked over and everybody stood up to greet us. "Hey my little worm. How are you today?" Ryan asked leni while hugging her tightly. I could see that a hurtful expression washed over her face for a second bevor she regained her perfect mask. "I'm fine thanks Ryan" She answered back while softly smiling at him. "Don't keep her all for your own we also wanna say hi" complained Ricky and with that he pulled her into a bone crushing hug. "R-Ricky I can't b-breath" she tried to say while the air was leaving her lungs. Ricky placed a quick kiss on her cheek which made her blush a deep shade of red. After everybody said their hellos we sat down and started looking through the menu.

Lenoras POV
Everybody was really nice like always yet I was still really sceared. Everybody was arguing about what they should eat but I just sat there panicking and picking my nails. Suddenly a hand got layed above mine. I looked up and saw Ghost looking at me and slightly shaking his head. I slightly smiled at him and nodded. I was so embarassed that he realised this. "Leni did you already choose?" Chris asked me. I shook my head "I'll just take a water I'm feeling slightly sick" everybody turned their heads to me. "Lenora you won't start this now. You promised all of us you'll eat at least one meal a day infront of us if you get the puppy. So eat or we'll take the puppy away from you" Chris said sternly. Tears sprung in my eyes and I just nodded my head trying to hide my face. Devins hand still layed on mine and he softly patted it to asure me that it's ok to eat. I picked up the menu and carefully looked through it. I came across a couple of salads and tried to calculate in my head which one had the fewest calories. "Are you guys ready to order?" a waiter said and the boys all placed their orders. When they were finished they turned their heads to me. "D-devin..." I stottert. "Of course leni." he smiled at me and ordered my salad and water.
"You look really nice by the way" Vinny told me with a wink. "Thanks" was all I could get out. I was still really axious about the upcoming meal. "I'll go shopping tomorrow if you want you can come along than it wouldn't be that boring" Ryan offered kindly. "Why do you never invite any of us?" Vinny complained. "Because you suck balls." was all Ryan answered. The face on Vinnys face made me laugh out loud and I couldn't stop. Everybody first looked surprised by my sudden outburst of happiness but than soon joined me. My laugh came to a sudden hold when the waiter brought our food. Everybody started tugging in except me and Devin. He looked at me "Just eat as much as you are comfortable with. Chris won't get mad if you won't eat all he just wants to see you eat at least a bit of food." his words gave me some confidence so I picked up my fork and examined my plate. Devin was also eating by now but making sure to watch over me. I pushed my food around on my plate and every now and than I dropped something when no one was looking. "Are you ok?" Devin asked me. I looked up and saw everybody was already finished when I have barely even touched my food. "Lenora please eat something more. At least half of your salad." Chris said softly to me. I nodded and started eating my salad.