the surprising offer

Chris POV
I watched Lenora slowly eating her salad. I noticed that she chewed every bite really long and drunk water after every mouth full of food. We sat there an hour until she refused to eat anymore. I haven't said anything against it because she almost ate half of the salad. "Excuse me I have to go to the toilet" she said while she stood up and walked away. "Is that normal for a person with an eating disorder to eat that slowly?!" Vinny asked surprised. "I think so. Yes" answered Ricky. "Don't you think she will throw it all up now?" was Devins concern "I don't think so she's anorexic and not bulimic. It would surprise me if she would" I said but oh lord was I wrong.

Lenoras POV
I scurried to the bathroom and looked myself inside a booth. I hold my hair back kneeled down infront of the toilet and sticked my finger down my throat. After everything I ate was finally outside my body I stood up and washed my shaking hands. I tried to fix my smudged makeup due to the tears which always come to my eyes when i purge and drunk a bit of water to stop the coughing. When I was satisfied enough with my appearance to walk outside I grabed my bag and returned to the table to see that the guys already paid. "There you are we've been wondering if you fell inside the toilet" Ricky laughed. Almost, was the only thing I thought. "Lets go to the studio. We have to practice bevor we go on tour again." Ryan said and they all stood up. "Is it o-ok if I go home and watch movies there?" I said while trying to hold my tears back. I knew that sooner or later they would go on tour again but I was just so scared to be left alone in Chris house. "Sure love. I'll drive her home than I'll come to the studio." Chris said first to me than to the rest. We all said our goodbyes and left. Once Chris and I sat down in the car I couldn't hold my tears back and broke down.

Chris POV
I was just about to start the car when I saw leni breaking down next to me. It broke my heart to see her sobbing and trying to hold herself so she won't fall apart. I bent over to hug her real close. "Leni what is wrong love?" I asked her but all I got as a respond was more crying so I closed my mouth and just let her cry. After a while her sobs got less and she pulled out of my hug. "I'm sorry" she whispered. I was close to crying myself seeing her so broken and fragile. "Dont be leni. Please just tell me what is wrong so I can help you." I begged her. "Its nothing. Its just stupid." she cried. "If it would be nothing you wouldn't be crying like this and I'm sure it's not stupid. I won't judge you and you know this." I tried to convince her to tell me. "Its just that I'm sceared to be alone while you are all o-on tour." she finally said. A sad smile came on to my face. "You honestly thought we would leave you here alone? Love you are coming with us on tour if you want that." she looked at me in shock. "But..but I'll be annoying and just a waste of space. I'm sure the guys don't want me there" she stuttered out. Now a huge grin was all over my face. "Believe me you won't be anything of this. We talked about it already a while ago and you will defenetly come with us. We are all really excited to have you with us. So what do you say? Are you going to join us on wraped tour?"