a video can change anything

I stared at the screen from myself and what I saw there gave me goosebumps all over. Ricky posted a video this morning and this video showed me and Chris when he carried me to the shower and how I chased after him. I quickly scrolled down to the comments and read through them.

Who is this girl?!

Why is she so close to Chris?

This bitch is so ugly omg I can't.

Omg they are such a cute couple!

Get your ass away from our guys!

I started crying and quickly left the shopping center not knowing where I should go to. I walked around in the city with tears in my eyes and thoughts all over. My phone vibrated and I saw that Ghost was calling me but I didn't answer. I know it wasn't him who uploaded the video but I just dont want to talk or see any of them right now. As it was getting dark I headed back to where all of the tourbuses were standing but I still wasn't ready to face them so I just sat down under a tree a few meters away from the busses and plugged my headset in my phone and listened to disasterology by Pierce the veil. I closed my eyes focusing on Vics voice trying to forget about the video. Suddenly one earplug got pulled out of my ear and I heared the same voice my phone played singing along to the song. I nearly got a heart attack and punched vics shoulder lightly. "God damn Vic you scared me to death" he sat down next to me "I'm sorry I just couldn't resist when I heard you listening to our music on full blast" I blushed a deep red and turned my face away from him. It still embarrassed me how we first met while Oli was so unfriendly. "You know what's kinda unfair?" Vic spoke out. I turned my head at him a questioning look on my face. "You already know my name but Oli never introduced you to me. So how's your name?" he said. I smiled shyly "Lenora" his face lit up "well than tell me Lenora why you are sitting here on the dirt at night with makeup all over your face" I froze and quickly whipped my makeup of my face which got all over the place because of the tears from earlier. "I could ask you the same" I said in the hope he would drop the toppic. "Well I just thought that maybe youd rather be with your boyfriend than with a tree and a Mexican" he smiled. "i-i don't have a boyfriend" I mumbled ashamed because I knew no one would ever want me. Now it was his time to look confused. "But I thought you and Chris had a thing I mean it's all over the internet after Ricky posted that video" I shook my head sadly "no we're just friends nothing more" he layed his hand on my knee "if you ever need someone to talk I'm here" he said and than got up and left. I sighed and was just about to get up as well when a hand hold me down by my shoulder. "I see your making friends" olis voice rang in my ears. I panicked and tried to scurry away from him but he gripped my hair and pulled me up from the ground. "O-oli p-please let me g-go" I begged but he didn't move. "I wonder what your lips taste like" he said and a look of pure horror was now on my face. He leaned in and smashed his lips on mine while his hands were exploring my body. I panicked as I felt him opening my jeans and I knew there was no turning back now.