Oli Sykes

Lenoras POV
"When are you going to perform?" I heard Chris ask. "Tomorrow at 3 o'clock what about you?" said Oli while I walked in the room. "Oh hey leni. Come here and meet Oli." Chris said with a warning look at Oli. I smiled shyly at Oli not knowing if I should give him my hand to shake. A wide grin came across his face when he saw me and pulled me into an unexpexted hug. "Hey Lenora it's nice to finally meet you. The guys haven't stopped talking about how amazing you are." I blushed once again and mumbled a thank you and nice to meet you too. "Aw your a shy one" Oli smiled "but don't worry we going to change that" I looked sceared at Chris to see if he knew what Oli meant with change it but he just laughed. "Well good luck with that. Do you mind if I leave you too alone we have band practice now." Chris asked us both. Oli just smiled "sure thing I'll take care of the little one over here" "I'm not little!" I jokingly complained. "Sure thing sweety" Oli grined. "Oli you remember what I said earlier? Don't come too near to her. I'll rip you apart if she tells me that you tried anything."  Chris warned Oli and with that he left for practice. Oli turned around to me "so little one what do you want to do today?" i gave up complaining about what he says about my height and thought about what we could do today. "I-i've never been on warped so uhm if y-you don't mind m-maybe you can show me a-around?" I asked him. "Alright than let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Oli showed me around he brought me back to MIW tour bus. "I hope I'll see you soon again little one." he smiled and waved while he walked back to his own bus. I grinned and stepped inside where I saw the rest of guys laying around watching TV. "So how was your date with Oli?" Vinny wiggled with his eyebrows. I looked at him and started laughing hysterically. After I finished laughing I grabed a bottle of water and let myself fall down on the couch next to Ryan to watch TV.

Sorry guys i know it's a really short chapter but I'll upload 2 more chapter soon.