The Park

"Look into my eyes,

It's where my demons hide,

Don't get too close, it's dark inside,

It's where my demons hide,

It's where my demons hide."

-Demons, Imagine Dragons-

Vincenzo Colombo

Rumbling of cars that would barely ever pass through this area could be heard. The shining of the moon helped the Gang see the sweating guy. The sound raindrops hitting the ground was about to be replaced by screams of pain.

The Gangsters were smirking and laughing in the scariest way at the guy's pathetic self. All were standing in line. Behind someone. Only one man standing ahead of them. Only one. Only me.

Each Gangster was throwing ideas of ways to torture the guy at their Leader. At me. But I blocked them all with a raise of my hand,  my glare haunting the pathetic guy in front of me. His body shaking as he tried to compose himself and appear strong. His miserable gaze tried to keep up with my furious one. I inwardly smirked when I saw him shift uncomfortably.

"Repeat yourself." My whisper was strong enough to echo around the vacant alley, making the guy shiver. He opened his mouth to speak up but no sound reached our ears. Antonio, my right hand man, snorted but soon covered it when I turned my glare towards him. We might be the best of friends but in the middle of business, friendship dies.

Luca and Luigi, the twin members, both sighed as the guy struggled to talk. My patience were fading, and I clenched my jaw, moving closer to him.

"I said," Grabbing his collar, "Repeat yourself." I hissed.

"Give me my wife back," He finally spoke. I was surprised when he didn't stutter. I raised my eyebrows and clicked my tongue, shaking my head at the guy that just made a death wish. Horns of a car could be heard, and just as my anger raised, the horns stopped.

"Your wife, huh?" I repeated with a nod, and he nodded eagerly. My hands left his now wrinkled white shirt. I can't wait to see red on this neat thing. "But... Your wife is my maid, now," I gave him a false sad look. Horns started again, this time making me whip around to Antonio, my face hot.

"Go kill them!" I pushed him away, and he nodded, not much affected by my tone, and walked towards the sounds of horns.

"I-I don't care, I want my wife back." The guy again, said. I couldn't stop myself now, so I let my hands grab him by his neck and push him against the neared wall. I pressed my fingers around him and gritted through my teeth,

"When I had told you I'd take your woman away if you don't send 50,000 by the end of June. Did you listen? No. And, you had the nerve to try to contact the police, huh?" His face started to turn red as he struggled, trying to pry off my hands. We heard a shot go off from outside the alley and the horns stopped. Followed by Antonio's footsteps as he soon appeared, his gun in his hand.

I let go of the guy's neck and threw him to steel bins, his head hitting against it. I placed my hand on Johnny, the only member that's not Italian in our gang-- other than our hacker-- and pushed him towards the bleeding guy. Even though Johnny isn't the strongest, he really does knows how to use his knife.