I'm Sorry

Listen to the song, please. It'll make it better. The feels are real.

Warning: Sexual assault.

"I'm sorry if I say 'I need you',

But I don't care,

I'm not scared of love,

'Cause when I'm not with you,

I'm weaker."

-Strong, One Direction-

Vincenzo Colombo

I impatiently stared almost through the TV screen as Marco and Luca helplessly tried to get a hold of Jaggar's territory cameras. Tried. With heavy sighs, they both turned to me, and I gestured Marco to leave, nodding my head to Luigi in the corner. He looked surprised for a moment before shakily getting up and standing beside his brother, and I watched with intensely as they started clicking away on the keyboard for all I cared. I don't know anything about hacking, neither did any of the guys except for Dahhak-- who isn't there when we need him.

After what seemed like hours in my eyes, Luca and Luigi slightly spun to face my hard expression, swear visible on both their faces. "Boss--" Luca started, gulping, "I don't know why you're asking us to hack into Jaggar's cameras, because it's quite impossible for us..." I clenched my jaw so hard I could feel my jawline almost ripping through my skin as I grabbed a tight hold of Luca's collar.

"You two were around Dahhak the most, you should know at least a little bit about hacking. I do not keep you people just to play around." My voice was low but I'm sure they were paying close attention to what I was saying. Repeating wasn't something I was in the mood of, and they knew that just fine. "Also, Little Luca, I'm not asking you, I'm demanding you to hack into Jaggar's cameras and I expect it to be done like your life depends on it, because guess what? It does." Luca nodded promptly enough for me to let go of him. I glanced at Luigi, and huffed when I saw him fumbling with his own fingers fearfully. Running my hand through my hair, I closed my eyes for a brief second as a bit guilt filled me for taking my anger out on them. They know nothing about hacking. I shouldn't be blaming or pressuring them. My selfish side is just throwing every bundle of problem on others. Now it's my turn to carry and deal with them myself.

So, I nodded, but then shook my head, "You know what? I got it. You two leave." Luigi was the first one to run out, but Luca hesitated, mumbling,

"Sorry, Boss, I'll try harder. You're already stressed. I got it this time, I swear."

My laid my eyes on the bright screen of the TV, shaking my head once more. "I will do it myself, Luca. You can leave now."

"Boss, please..."

"Luca. Leave."

A few seconds later, the door was opened and then slammed shut, leaving me alone in the room full of electrical mess. Now...

I looked around the bundle of wires, shaking my head. Messy Dahhak.

Taking a seat in the black chair, I cracked my fingers. I should be able to do this.