Pink, Glittery Eyebrows

"You ask me how I feel,

I say nothing,

But lately colors seem so bright,

And the stars light up the night,

My feet they feel to light,

I'm ignoring all the signs."

-I Think I'm In Love, Kat Dahlia-

Vincenzo Colombo

"It's been quite a time now, Vincenzo-- still no contact from Jaggar. Wonder if he even wants his guy back or not." Antonio played with his beloved gun in a couch. I sighed heavily and nodded,

"How's the guy doing?" I moved forward and watched his expression turn into an amused one.

"He's fine. Kind of ugly, but he'll live." I nodded back, satisfied with his answer, before standing up,

"Well, do whatever you want with him, just don't kill him." Watching him nod, I walked towards the door and stepped out of his room, making my way downstairs.

Passing all the guys sitting in the hall-- chatting and messing around-- I opened the main door, causing them to stop talking when they noticed me. Gaining a few morning greetings, I nodded back and sauntered outside, slamming the door behind me. I looked around the dead place.

Even in such a warm day in a winter's month, this area is still as dull and dead as it can be. Maybe it's the nature that hates us, or we just can't look at this area in a beautiful way because we know what we have done in it in the past-- torturing, stealing, beating, killing... Anything a heartless, heartless criminal would do.

No guilt.

Taking off my jacket and throwing it on the ground, I started taking long strides towards the backyard, where Mary Jane, the twins and Dahhak were. They didn't notice me when I walked closer to them, Mary Jane was too busy staring at Luigi, and then moving her eyes to Luca, an amazed look on her face as she tried to spot difference between them.

All three of them were sitting in circle, while Dahhak was far behind in a chair, a sour look on his face. I raised my eyebrows and walked towards the chairs, sitting beside him, "What's wrong, Dahhak,"

He mumbled something to himself and pouted. I shrugged and leaned back, moving my gaze to the happy girl running her hands on each twin's nose, oblivious to their uncomfortable looks. The look on their faces-- rather confused.

These poor guys barely give a second glance to girls. And then suddenly having a prettiest thing ever touch their face would be quite overwhelming for them, I get it.

"HEY!" Dahhak yelled for Mary Jane, but she was too busy with the twins to even bother to turn around. Grumbling, he stood up and stormed towards her, standing in the middle of her and the twins. "Hey! Give, me, attention!"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Childish. But I'm not complaining, Mary Jane really is giving them unnecessarily too much attention-- Because I sure as hell don't remember the last time she touched me with her pinky.

Mary Jane looked at Dahhak with opened mouth, before smiling and scooting aside,

"Come, sit!"