Familiar

"I'm faded,

I'm faded,

So lost,

I'm faded."

-Faded, Alan Walker-

Mary Jane Ferrari

I felt chills run down my whole body when dark engulfed the sky. I quickly ran into the house and locked the door when I heard Aaron yelling, "Mary Baby, don't come to me when you feel a monster crawling up your bed! Go to your room!"

"Kay!" I jogged to my room and closed the door with a thud, surely the loud noise probably making Aaron cringe. Jumping on my white maroon and white blanket, I let my body hit the bed carelessly in a way my mother probably would've scolded me for.

Would've.

Shaking my head before negative thoughts could take over, I started singing to myself lowly and turned to lay on my stomach, kicking my legs back and forth, "I didn't know that I was starving 'till I tasted you, don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo, by the way, by the w-"

Thud!

I gasped and jerked my body forwards. My eyes wandered around the whole room when they stopped and stared at the now open window.

What... in the world?

My body subconsciously stood up and walked towards the window. Not letting the stupid part of my brain take over, I decided to grab something for defence. I grabbed my makeup brush, before putting it back down.
What's the worse it's going to do? Poke the person in the eye? Nope.

My shaking body ran to grab a perfume bottle when something grabbed me by my face, covering my mouth. I started screaming and kicking around violently, trying to hit the person somehow. They turned me around with his hand still on my mouth. There stood a guy with black sunglasses and tattoos all around his body.

Not Aaron.

I bit his hand as hard as I could and tried to hit him, but he didn't seem to budge, pressing something to my nose.

No, no, no, no...

Darkness consumed me and I felt my body fell to the cold ground.

<---------->

"Hey, wake up!"

What.

"Damn, what did Boss even give her?"

I tried to open my eyes but failed. In an instant, my eyes were wide open when I felt cold water hit my face, a loud gasp leaving my mouth. I tried to wipe my face only to realise my hands were tied behind my back, to the chair I was sitting on. Adjusting my eyes to the strong light, I saw two men standing in front of me, and I sent a small glare to the black haired one-- the one with an empty glass.

The guy rolled his eyes at me threw the glass aside, the silver making a cringey noise. I placed my attitude aside when I realised I've been kidnapped.

Kidnapped.

I frowned, trying to remember how I ended up here-- before the memories of last night snapped in my brain. A guy breaking into my room. Black sunglasses. Tattoos.

"Oh," My eyes widened in fear, "my great Lord. What are you doing? I pathetically tried to stand up, knowing It's completely useless. I let out a high pitched scream. It backfiring when my throat burnt.