Definitely Tonight

"When it comes to you,

There's no crime,

Let's take both of our souls and intertwine,

When it comes to you,

Don't be blind,

Watch me speak from my heart,

when it comes to you,

Comes to you."

-2U, David Guetta ft. Justin Bieber-

Mary Jane Ferrari

"Aaron," I slowly hopped on the bed, where my best friend was sleeping. "Wake up..." I started shaking him, but him being a deep sleeper didn't help. I stopped trying and fell beside him, an annoyed grunt leaving my lips. I moved my fist to hit him in the stomach, and surprisingly he opened his eyes in an instant.

"Mary... what is wrong with you," Aaron groaned and rubbed his stomach, his eyes trying to adjust to the dim light of the Moon. I grinned and placed my body between his legs, my arms around his torso. Now smiling, he wrapped his big ones around my cold body. I pushed my face into his warm neck. "What happened?" He asked, his chest vibrating against mine.

"I hate your dogs..." I pouted. He hummed faintly. "Both of them kept barking loudly and it scared me. It's like an every night thing now," I explained and waited for a reply, but when I didn't get anything, I looked up, only to see Aaron's eyes closed and his lips slightly apart. I pouted for the hundredth time and let my head hit his neck again. My eyes closing now.

<---------->

"Mary,"

I hummed.

"Mary!" I opened my eyes with a gasp, my hand flying as I hit someone in the face. "Ow!"

I sat there, trying to figure out what's happening. As my brain started working, the first thing I notice is Aaron holding his cheek. "What..." I started, and Aaron cut me off by pinching me lightly on my arm, "What was that?" I giggled and pulled my arm away. He rubbed his cheek and layed down.

"There's not much I can do, ya know?" I nodded back with a smile and placed my hand on his chest. He placed his own over mine. "Anyways, it's Friday so we're going out for ice cream tonight. Get ready quick, I'll be in the living room." He got up and walked to the door. I noticed he was already ready, he had ripped blue jeans, black combat boots that hit the ground loudly. A yellow shirt loose on his upper body. I stuck the tip of my tongue out a little shyly when I noticed he was wearing my favourite shirt. My favourite colour.

I quickly got up and started running to my room, and when I reached it, my eyes settled on the yellow everything. I jogged towards my closet and opened it, revealing the colourful heaven. I looked around the closet for a good five minutes before grabbing a baby pink overall and a white, short sleeved button up. Pulling on white combats, I giggled to myself when I realised it's matching Aaron's.

I ran downstairs and into the small living room, seeing Aaron playing with a black hat on his head. I ran towards him and sat on his leg, "Me too, I want a hat too,"