Time Pass

"In all of the bitterness,

You stay so sweet,

It's such a cruel world."

-Cruel, Snakehips ft. ZAYN-

Vincenzo Colombo

My eyes stayed on the wall in front of me, my mood annoyed enough to urge me to slap the shit out of everyone around me. Dahhak, Antonio, Georgia, Licia, Luca, Luigi, Johnny, Mary Jane-- and even some other guys Mary Jane never met before.

I really want to give one slap to each person. Maybe give Dahhak some extra since he's the one keeping the conversation going and yelling like the animal he is. Want the most useless conversation? Dahhak is there for you.

"I'm twenty-three," He said, pointing at Georgia, who spoke,

"Twenty-four,"

"Same,"

Dahhak nodded at Johnny, "Twenty-three."

"Twenty-eight." Antonio sighed, obviously not interested in the topic as he pointed his gun at the wall I currently found interest in.

"Luca?"

"Twenty-six,"

"Luigi?"

"I'm his twin, what do you think, Bitch?"

"Sorry, Dad."

"Gross. Stop, Dahhak."

"Give me a kiss, Dad,"

Hearing Luigi scream, I turned my head to see Dahhak puckering his lips as he pushed his body closer to the struggling guy. Opening my mouth to tell them to stop, I stopped myself when Mary Jane started laughing to herself, her eyes on the them-- as Luigi started hitting Dahhak in the face with a scream, his Macho behaviour long gone.

When he slapped Dahhak across the face with a loud smack, Dahhak groaned and sat back, "Alright, chill... I wasn't really going to kiss your ugly face, anyway," Rubbing his now red cheek, he turned his head to Mary Jane with a smile, who was sitting beside him-- Antonio on the side of her. Mary Jane returned his smile with a shy one. Her fragile hand pushing his face away with a laugh when he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Everyone was then busy in their own conversations, although I really wasn't very busy with anything, my narrow eyes on Mary Jane as she blushed at something Antonio whispered in her ear, the word 'Princess' passing through his lips not going unnoticed by my eyes. I raised my eyebrows.

Dick.

Clearing my throat loudly, I saw Antonio glance at me for a short second before looking back at Mary Jane. After a second or two, he slowly turned his head to me again, a smile that screamed 'my bad' on his face as he slightly pushed himself away from Mary Jane and leaned back into the couch.

I nodded, trailing my eyes to the scene everyone was staring at, and clicked my tongue when I saw Luigi strangling Luca, who was kicking his feet around, slapping Luigi in the face every now and then-- Dahhak was yelling as his palms hit the ground loudly, "Hit him! Fuck him up, Luca! Oh, yeah! This is success!"