Aaron

"I miss you,

After all that we've been through,

I never told you that I do,

But I miss you."

-I Miss You, Grey ft. Bahari-

Vincenzo Colombo

"Wake up..." The softest voice ever whispered in my ear, making me smile faintly with my eyes close. "Wake up," Again the voice said, only this time it sounded more impatient. "Hey..." Something tickled my ear, and I sighed blissfully.

My dream was cut short when I felt a pillow hit me in the face, causing my hair to fall further down on my face-- I sat up in an instant with wide eyes, only to meet Mary Jane's pouty face. I glared at her and brushed my hair off my face, "What the fuck was that for?"

"Why do you smile in your sleep?" She asked, and I snatched the pillow from her hands, "You should smile when you're awake-- maybe also smile in your sleep bu--" Not liking the topic, I cut her off by throwing the pillow at her face, causing her to fall from the bed and to the ground, "Ayi!" She yelped and quickly got up again, sitting on the bed.

What is she? A feather?

"As I was saying," She brushed the mess of the dark hair off her face, "You shoul--" Again I cut her off,

"What the fuck did you wanted? Why did you wake me up?" I turned my head to the clock, groaning when I saw it was only 8:20. "It's so fucking early! Fucking sleep, Mama," I layed back and pulled the covers over my face, closing my eyes. I heard her hum and the bed bounced.

After a few moments when I started drifting back to sleep, I felt my ear tickle, making me slap it in annoyance. Again it tickled. Again. Then again.

Exhaling, I sat up, and Mary Jane quickly let go of her hair that she was tickling me with. "Don't. Fucking. Bother. Me." Gritting out, I grabbed her by her hair and pulling her closer to my face, "Get it?" She frowned, but soon a pout fell on her lips, as they started shaking,

"Why are you so rude to me?" She whimpered and covered her face with her hands. I sat still. Why am I so rude to her? What has she ever done to me?

I sighed and rubbed my face, "What did you wanted?" I asked in a whisper, but got nothing in response as Mary Jane continued to hide her face from my sight-- although I could easily see her sneaking at me between her fingers. I stared right into her eye-- don't know why, but I scrunched my nose and smiled widely-- surprisingly making her giggle as she removed her hands from her beautiful face and stuck the tip of her tongue out shyly.

"Well? Why did you wake me?" I asked with raised eyebrows,

"Ice cream..." Despite her grin, she was speaking in a low, shy tone. For some odd reason, I was happy to have her ask me for something. Nodding, I smiled to myself and grabbed my phone, starting to message Giorgia, before realizing she's shorter than Mary Jane. Instead I messaged Licia-- before throwing my phone aside and getting off the bed, walking towards the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started stripping from the only piece of clothing on my body.